Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gifted Giant Bloom capped my game at 5

Fashion Designer

Gifted Giant Bloom capped my game at 5

The gifted giant bloom has counted as number 5 so can?t make giant bloom number 5. Cap should be raised to 6 to make things equal for all players.
    Last edited by ashley224; 08-07-18 at 05:00 AM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The gifted giant bloom has counted as number 5 so can?t make giant bloom number 5. Cap should be raised to 6 to make things equal for all players.
    The same thing happened to me! This is what I wrote last night in 2 different posts.

Sorry to be making this post here as well as in the regular thread. I'm having a problem with crafting the Giant Blooms. I crafted 4 Giant Blooms. Today when I opened the game, I was gifted a Bloom by Ivy bringing my total to 5. I cannot craft another Giant Bloom. It is blacked out in my workshop & says, "Inventory is Full". I know the cap was originally set to 5 that you could craft. I have many neighbors who now have 6 Giant Blooms...5 that they crafted & one gifted. I'm wondering if I should have left the gift from Ivy in inventory until I crafted my 5th bloom. Is there any chance in fixing this. I'm on the most current version of CS. Thank you for any help or suggestions.
    Last edited by TeabytheSea3; 08-07-18 at 05:44 AM.

I've shared this feedback with the team.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thank you Pika!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thank you Pika!

We do understand some players got lucky and have 6 Giant Blooms, but the intended amount of Giant Bloom is 5. Therefore, the limit of this item will remain 5. The team is aware of this feedback to keep in mind for future events similar to this one. Sorry about this!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the info, Pika. This is very disappointing though & bad judgement on behalf of the team.

Rhino Keeper
    You know I thought i could just accept this statement, but I am thoroughly disgusted. I think it is a total disgrace that players who were unable to complete their 5th bloom before getting one from Ivy have been penalized. Most were unable to complete this task due to a problem with the game. This "gift" from Ivy seemed like a token of apology for enduring this inconvenience. Now, it is just an insult.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    You know I thought i could just accept this statement, but I am thoroughly disgusted. I think it is a total disgrace that players who were unable to complete their 5th bloom before getting one from Ivy have been penalized. Most were unable to complete this task due to a problem with the game. This "gift" from Ivy seemed like a token of apology for enduring this inconvenience. Now, it is just an insult.
    I agree with Tea!

Rhino Keeper
    If it kind enough of you inform the team that this game is not, supposaly, based on luck and even so, they interfere to mess it up! This answer is like “ Tough Luck” or That’s life”. Happy Not!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast