Thread: Do Cloudberries not get converted into coins after maxing on this item?

Rhino Keeper

[Unresolved] Do Cloudberries not get converted into coins after maxing on this item?

Hello.

I'm maxed out on Cloudberries, and when I collect from Wisp, it only gives 1 exp point. Usually, when items are full, 15 coins pop out instead. I just wanted to clarify: is this a bug or is it intentional for Cloudberries in particular?

And, if it is intentional, are there any other items that don't give coins if already maxed? So I will know for future reference.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 11-13-18 at 06:30 PM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm checking on this for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for trying!
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 08-28-18 at 04:45 PM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Nightclub Owner
    I was curious about this also; at first I thought it was just the Cloudberry Bushes that didn't give coins since I wasn't coins for either Cloud or Rainberries when maxed but they give coins for black flagged petals so that didn't make sense. After reading this post, I checked every item that drops the berries and none of them offer coins when maxed so it seems to be a blanket issue of no coins for either berry when full.

I'm interested to know if it is intentional and if so, is this going to be the new rule of thumb with newly added materials?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was curious about this also; at first I thought it was just the Cloudberry Bushes that didn't give coins since I wasn't coins for either Cloud or Rainberries when maxed but they give coins for black flagged petals so that didn't make sense. After reading this post, I checked every item that drops the berries and none of them offer coins when maxed so it seems to be a blanket issue of no coins for either berry when full.

I'm interested to know if it is intentional and if so, is this going to be the new rule of thumb with newly added materials?
    Ohh, thank you. When I have some spare Energy, I was going to try the Cloudberry Bushes next but you've saved me the trouble! I was going to see if Wisp Essence does the same thing (I only have a lot because I still have a lot of regular expanding to do and am holding off Enchanted Lantern expansions), because if it does maybe it's this set of expansion items that don't give coins? It would be nice to have confirmation and know that something isn't buggy with the game.