Thread: Video award didn't wind up in my storage.

Rhino Keeper

Video award didn't wind up in my storage.

I was just watching videos, and was thrilled to win a Sapphire Pony. I hit continue, and there was this weird twitch on my screen, and the continue screen reappeared, so I hit it again, and then watched one more video, which resulted in the you have won "nil" message. So I closed the video watching window, and went to check my inventory for the Sapphire Pony, but it wasn't there. I exited the came, closed the app, reopened it and checked again, but still no Sapphire Pony. I did not think to take a screen shot of the award message, but it really did say I had won a Sapphire Pony. Is it worth putting in a support ticket? Or am I out of luck because I don't have the screenshot to prove it? I play the game on my android phone (Galaxy S7).

Grand Emperor
    The forum cant assist on this, you will need Support to help you. Fyi Support work on individual case basis so no one can tell you for sure what Support will do. Besides, discussing Support actions is against the forum rules. I would reach out to Support in your shoes, at least you get a chance. Not sending means no chance at all.