View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    I really enjoy these type of events however, it better not be the case that I have now got the owl and will not get the top three items from the penguin like what happened with the bird event, I got the one from the goal and not the luck event even though I sent way more than triple the amount needed for the goal pet and still didnt receive the other. I'm on 25 now, hoping I will get the pika and fountain soon
    I
    it just seems unfair, could it not be the case that after an unknown number of feeds, to the player, you are guaranteed the pika if not already got then we will not be wasting our time becuase it seems if you dont get in in the first 20 or so feeds you dont get it at all - my mums drop is the same
    I have the same type of problem. I got the owl Friday, but am still trying to get the pika and the penguin fountain. I have 5 ice cream cottages, 3 fudge fountains, 7 choco shrubs, 8 pop bushes, 5 cookie stacks, 9 vanilla shrubs, 6 ice cream planters, and 8 beehive cakes. 51 times, so far. Wish me luck, because as the blues song says, ?without bad luck I wouldn?t have no luck at all?.

This is a great event. I was lucky enough to get the Pika and am making my last arrangement to get the owl. It was do able we could help each other and not be on our respective devices 24/7. Thanks Storm 8!

I can't get my Sweet Arrangements goal to update, it keeps resetting the counter. Any suggestions? I emailed support in the game, and I was sent back a message that they couldn't help me and to check the forum....

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    I can't get my Sweet Arrangements goal to update, it keeps resetting the counter. Any suggestions? I emailed support in the game, and I was sent back a message that they couldn't help me and to check the forum....
    I had the same problem till I realised you need to have them and not use them to make items!!

Quote Originally Posted by krissyone2 View Post
    I had the same problem till I realised you need to have them and not use them to make items!!
    Perfect! Thank you for helping, I feel so much better now.... Good thing you were paying attention 😉 Clearly I wasn't!

New Resident

Penguins

Quote Originally Posted by krissyone2 View Post
    Can?t understand what is going on. Penguins?.... there are none at the end of this quest? Actually it?s a complete waste of my time.

i cant believe i spent all that time to finally get that owl and now i have nowhere to put him. i already have 3 igloos and thats the limit. i want a refund.

Can i please have a home for my owl and pika??????????????

I’m loving my snowy owl, but almost 40 feeds and still no pika. ��

Make that 50 feeds. Does Storm 8 have it set up where some people just can’t get some prizes? I’m so sad.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast