View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Wow - how do you have the owl already! He is cute

Is it okay to start feeding the penguin already? I'm still on goal 5 of sweet arrangements. I see on page 1 that the sweet arrangements goal 6/7 has make 4 frozen fruit arrangements and feed the penguin once. So if I save ingredients for those steps, I should be okay to start working on the Feed the Penguin goal, right?

I was super lucky that the recipe change happened before I had enough green sticks to make a kiwi on a stick. I sat on 9 sticks for ages... but I'm glad now. Anyway thank that bit of luck I now have enough green sticks for my goals, so as soon as I get some extras from my feed mill I'll post in the buy/sell thread (might take a while though as it's a super low drop rate. But at least no tools at my level).

Fashion Designer
    Guys, where do pika and the owl live?

Rhino Keeper
    Love this event.
    It is like a gift after the previous hard ones.
    The best part is that we can trade items.
    I hope to get the candy bush i wanted so much n did not get at the previous.
    Thx team storm8.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    In the igloo...they are friends of the penguins.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have complete something else to get the goal Gotta find them all? I don't have that one.

Edit: I have it now. I think it showed up after I completed sweet arrangements 7
    Last edited by jesslc41; 08-04-18 at 09:00 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    They both live in iglo with the penguin

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    Wow - how do you have the owl already! He is cute

Is it okay to start feeding the penguin already? I'm still on goal 5 of sweet arrangements. I see on page 1 that the sweet arrangements goal 6/7 has make 4 frozen fruit arrangements and feed the penguin once. So if I save ingredients for those steps, I should be okay to start working on the Feed the Penguin goal, right?

I was super lucky that the recipe change happened before I had enough green sticks to make a kiwi on a stick. I sat on 9 sticks for ages... but I'm glad now. Anyway thank that bit of luck I now have enough green sticks for my goals, so as soon as I get some extras from my feed mill I'll post in the buy/sell thread (might take a while though as it's a super low drop rate. But at least no tools at my level).

I found 15 arrangements in the newspaper so I only had to make 8!

Putting aside the frozen kiwi on a stick recipe issue; I'm really enjoying this event. It's great to be able a buy and sell event items at a cheap price AND feel like you can successfully finish the quest.

One question though, is it guaranteed that you get the pika within the 23 feeds ... or is that a luck element?

Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    Putting aside the frozen kiwi on a stick recipe issue; I'm really enjoying this event. It's great to be able a buy and sell event items at a cheap price AND feel like you can successfully finish the quest.

One question though, is it guaranteed that you get the pika within the 23 feeds ... or is that a luck element?
    The prize from the Sleeping Penguin is random; if you turn in 23 feeds you will get an owl guaranteed. Some people may get lucky and get the Pika on their first collection, and it may take 30 collections for some. It is completely random.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post

Luck I did the 23 feeds and did not get the pika and 1 other item

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast