View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    My vanilla scoop ice cream didn’t count .
    I Used nearly 50 tools to get 20 green sticks to make 2 kiwis lollipops. Then the team changed the amount ,
    that’s better now thank you makes it a little easier

Grand Emperor
    Update:

The issue with prizes not checking off in the Penguin's Prizes Goal has been fixed.

Executive Chef
    While I?m elated they sorted out the problem with the sticks, I?ve now depleted my stash of 50 shovels and 40 axe to make 2 kiwi thingies.

Before this I couldn?t stop my animals and deliveries from giving me mining tools. Now they are being stingy! Overall I won?t quit playing this event because it?s reasonable and within reach.

Thanks for fixing it quickly, Storm8.

Yay! I got the pika first try, Thank you storm8!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Yay! 10 Kiwi instead of 10 green sticks has been fixed - so much better - might actually be able to do it now!

Quote Originally Posted by loulou1290 View Post
    Yay! 10 Kiwi instead of 10 green sticks has been fixed - so much better - might actually be able to do it now!
    I used up to 80 tools though.. ugh.

I love the penguin sundae decoration, he's adorable eating his ice cream

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2ED0ED2-1EAB-4B33-9E6A-9CCDA30E8D1D.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	195.5 KB 
ID:	46467  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-03-18 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo
    ID Nastylilhobbits Farm name Lellibear

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    maybe this makes you feel slightly better: i used 60 tools to make "1" kiwi recipe....-_-'''
    I used all of my tools and a fortune in gems to extend each tool and still only got 2 sticks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I used all of my tools and a fortune in gems to extend each tool and still only got 2 sticks.
    oh no! don't extend the tools. extending tools may be helpful IF the items are found *when* you're mining (like last tiki event). but for this event, the sticks are found *after* you finish mining/exiting the mine, so i don't think extending would help.

and i agree with orleansparish's observation, i haven't had much luck with tool drops from deliveries or animals since the event started, either. i've also been keeping an eye on my new expansion permit counts because i think they've stopped dropping from deliveries -- like when the last tiki event started, which required a bug report to fix. BUT to quote Rynetory2, it's good to have event items drop during an event, so i'm just keeping my head down and working extra hard on sending more and more planes to make up for it. honestly, i'm just sooooo beyond relieve that the recipes got updated that i don't wanna bring up more issues for awhile...gotta be content hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Before this I couldn?t stop my animals and deliveries from giving me mining tools. Now they are being stingy!
    Last edited by orca1006; 08-03-18 at 03:41 PM.

maybe this makes you feel slightly better: i used 60 tools to make "1" kiwi recipe....-_-'''
    oh no! don't extend the tools. extending tools may be helpful IF the items are found *when* you're mining (like last tiki event). but for this event, the sticks are found *after* you finish mining/exiting the mine, so i don't think extending would help.

and i agree with orleansparish's observation, i haven't had much luck with tool drops from deliveries or animals since the event started, either. i've also been keeping an eye on my new expansion permit counts because i think they've stopped dropping from deliveries -- like when the last tiki event started, which required a bug report to fix. BUT to quote Rynetory2, it's good to have event items drop during an event, so i'm just keeping my head down and working extra hard on sending more and more planes to make up for it. honestly, i'm just sooooo beyond relieve that the recipes got updated that i don't wanna bring up more issues for awhile...gotta be content hehehe
    I hear you, Orca! I?m relieved about the recipe fix too! Do you know if it?s ok to craft some items early? I?ve got the items needed to make crafts for future goals. It seems we?ll need many more of each than the number to complete the initial goals 🤔

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast