View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I strongly recommend that players do not leave their game immediately and always do a force save, after every important action or activity. Of course playing on a strong reliable connection helps. Crossing my fingers and toes for you that you get it again.
    Thank you! Unfortunately I didn't leave the game on purpose it shut down on me...oh well that's life I guess I shouldn't of been playing it at work. LoL �� But I was wondering How do you do a force save??

Farm Supplier
    That's sad.. I got lucky and got him after three goes. I can't get the cute sundae penguin.. but I know I'm lucky with what I got. A few hours left keep trying, good luck.

New Resident
    Limit on igloos all are full have owl stuck in storage is there a way to sell one of my dogs?

I really liked this event. I prefer this time of event than the collection event because it is easier to turn in collections since we get to start collecting all the items from day one, and we get to trade event items and we don?t have to give collection items in the Goals. Please do more of these types of collection events instead of rhe ones where a new item unlocks every day, or at least make all the items unlock st the same time.

The only thing i didn?t lkke about this event is some repeat prizes. I loved the two pets and also the penguin ice cream decoration!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper

Icy Igloo

I can not see where to purchase the icy igloo. nor do I see it in storage. Have the snowy owl, but not the pica, so the owl will remain in the cellar

Rhino Keeper
    Do you mean like
    10 Choco Scoop Shrub
    6 Pop Bush
    5 Vanilla Scoop Shrub
    4 each Beehive cake, Cookie Stack and Ice Cream Planter

there is only few hours left and I got the pika at around 50 tries right before I decided to give up on him. Im so happy that this is my first time i won all the prizes in an event. Thank you Storm8

Great event! Thanks for letting us trade and sell...Awesome, we need more like this. I even bought the penguin! Very happy ��

Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I can not see where to purchase the icy igloo. nor do I see it in storage. Have the snowy owl, but not the pica, so the owl will remain in the cellar
    When I tried to pull my owl out of cellar, it said I needed an icy igloo, I hit go and it took me directly to it in the market. I was hoping I could put it in a tree I already have......ok, that is a different topic. I hope this will help you find the igloo.

Just wanted to make a comment about this event type. I’ve always enjoyed playing games with people. Even as a kid, I came up with new rules for scrabble where you got extra points for helping someone. I enjoy this type of event. Being able to share my extra thingies and buy someone else’s whatsadoodles makes it feel more like a community. I started selling extras when I noticed how lopsided my collecting was. I even sold completed pops when I noticed I wouldn’t have time to make arrangements with all of them. I feel helpful, like when I volunteer at our local food pantry - not exactly the same, but it’s the “ here, I have it and I don’t mind giving it to you if you need it” type of kindness that I enjoy and try hard to instill in my children. Please make more events where can help one another. Ok that’s me getting off my soapbox.