View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Did anyone not receive their snowy owl? I did receive the pika.

Insane drop rate on green straw

The event was very enjoyable and great to be able to buy items but the drop rate for the green straw was beyond rediculous if I did not find about 10 straws in the market I would never had completed and got the last 3 the day before

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tisiphonic View Post
    When I tried to pull my owl out of cellar, it said I needed an icy igloo, I hit go and it took me directly to it in the market. I was hoping I could put it in a tree I already have......ok, that is a different topic. I hope this will help you find the igloo.
    When I try that, the go comes up, but nothing happens when I click on it.I even deleted my game and reinstalled to no avail.

For me the Owl doesn't even show up in the cellar. I do have an igloo, and the pika is in there. Do I need more than one igloo?

Has anyone upgraded the penguin ice cream truck? What happens to it if I do? In on lvl27

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BacardiGirl28 View Post
    Did anyone not receive their snowy owl? I did receive the pika.
    Welcome to the forum.

Did you complete the "Feed The Penguin" goal before the event ended? You should receive the owl immediately upon goal completion. If you did, then restart your device and check your cellar.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    When I try that, the go comes up, but nothing happens when I click on it.I even deleted my game and reinstalled to no avail.
    Strange that you don't have that option. I'm checking if someone is able to check your game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BailoDescalza View Post
    Has anyone upgraded the penguin ice cream truck? What happens to it if I do? In on lvl27
    Welcome to the forum.

Are you able to upgrade your truck? Mine doesn't and you shouldn't. The event has ended and it becomes a decoration. Restart your device and see if that helps to clear this.

Yes. I had 4 hours left on the clock. It showed up on the bottom of my screen that I won the owl. I've restarted my device and it still isn't showing up. I even bought a second igloo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Go to Market, click on Animal/Pets tab. Do make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version.
    Finally did a more thorough search and found my Igloo in the cellar. Guess I don't remember that event because it was buried pretty deep. Thanks for your help.