View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Thanks much for the response. I’ll try just existing after one attempt buthave to start accumulating tools again

Oh my so very bummed , finally won the pica after so many tries and when I went back on the game to buy the igloo the pica was no where to be found. Have been playing all day just to try and win it again but to no avail. I know we still have more time but I'm so bummed don't know if I want to keep trying. Congratulations to All who have won it and Good Luck to everyone who hasn't!

Host(ess)
    At least 50 tries and still missing 3 items from the checklist including the pica. But hey I have 20 of the chocolate ice cream scoop decorations to make up for it! ��
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-09-18 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments - pls use buy/sell thread

Farm Supplier
    This was a good challenge. Being able to share is great.. adds to the community spirit. I have my owl thanks to lots of people sharing items on newspaper. I just need the lovely little penguin ice cream sunday. I keep getting chocolate scoop bushes I have 12 now.. well done storm 8 lots more fun. ��

Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    This was a good challenge. Being able to share is great.. adds to the community spirit. I have my owl thanks to lots of people sharing items on newspaper. I just need the lovely little penguin ice cream sunday. I keep getting chocolate scoop bushes I have 12 now.. well done storm 8 lots more fun. 😊
    I agree this has been a fun challenge, but I'm missing the pika still... I just keep plugging along.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    This was a good challenge. Being able to share is great.. adds to the community spirit. I have my owl thanks to lots of people sharing items on newspaper. I just need the lovely little penguin ice cream sunday. I keep getting chocolate scoop bushes I have 12 now.. well done storm 8 lots more fun. 
    I agree this has been fun and great to get/give help with neighbors and community. Thanks Storm8! I'm lucky enough to have gotten both pets (yay! Never happens to me) but I cannot get the chocolate fountain...so many of the choco scoops and the beehive cake, and really everything but the fountain. I'm not actually that attached and will be happy no matter what but still trying for the sake of it. Good luck!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthertiger2017 View Post
    Oh my so very bummed , finally won the pica after so many tries and when I went back on the game to buy the igloo the pica was no where to be found. Have been playing all day just to try and win it again but to no avail. I know we still have more time but I'm so bummed don't know if I want to keep trying. Congratulations to All who have won it and Good Luck to everyone who hasn't!
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I strongly recommend that players do not leave their game immediately and always do a force save, after every important action or activity. Of course playing on a strong reliable connection helps. Crossing my fingers and toes for you that you get it again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Soooo so clever, Ryne. Brilliant! Ah, sweet Delora. Maybe we'll see her again one day soon. Can u imagine a Dino Dig habitat with velociraptors and steggies and brachiosauri and triceratops? But great story, loved the tale of the penguins s visit and all that ice cream!
    Oh you have such great ideas! Love them! Who knows we may see Delora soon.

Just for you... here's a picture of Bernard climbing up the Fudge Fountain for some delicious fudge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1430 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	46526

Grand Emperor
    The penguins left at the end of their vacation, with more wonderful stories of their vacation to share with their friends back home. Pika and Snowy Owl decided to stay at Farm Story 2, being so in love with the warm weather and everything here. Additionally, much to my utmost delight, Snowy Owl will be flying the mails to the penguins for us to keep in touch.

And they all lived happily ever after...

The End.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)