View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    In the igloo...they are friends of the penguins.
    Sigh. If only I had somewhere to put the thing.

Fashion Designer
    Storm8, I'm always in your corner, but this time gotta call ya out on the kiwi stick recipe changing AFTER ppl used up all their tools. Doesn't seem fair. Wellp. Onward, I guess.

I am out of mining tools but I am very happy that Storm8 listened to our feedback and made the changes even when they need not. Thank you very much Storm8 for listening to us. You made the event more possible and easier for us. I love that we can help each other out by selling event stuffs.

I am grateful for the changes as someone said and also for an easier event like this and I hope we get more of these events. Thanks for listening to us.

Can you let us keep the sleeping penguin animated after the event? It's so cute and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by krissyone2 View Post
    I think as frustrating as problems can be,we need to be greatful for the changes made with plenty of time left and the great work of our admins to report problems and get them fixed! Thanks to all xx
    Ps I am also out of mining tools

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JJTwinkles View Post
    I am out of mining tools but I am very happy that Storm8 listened to our feedback and made the changes even when they need not. Thank you very much Storm8 for listening to us. You made the event more possible and easier for us. I love that we can help each other out by selling event stuffs.

I am grateful for the changes as someone said and also for an easier event like this and I hope we get more of these events. Thanks for listening to us.

Can you let us keep the sleeping penguin animated after the event? It's so cute and I love it!
    Welllll..... Totally agree, they don't need to make changes to give us an easier time in any element of the game. This change 2ith the green kiwi pop tho, that was an oops. I M pretty sure based on the other recipes that it was miscoded so that the sticks said 10 when that wasn't intended. Honest mistake, and it was discovered and fixed very early. Just saying, not fixing it when it was an honest miscoded or bug would be, I dunno no, unethical? Or maybe just plain crappy. But they did. It's not the same as listening to players who want easier events and then giving us one. Just my observation. Personally, I think the storm8 folks r pretty cool. Doesn't mean there aren't mistakes. Hell, I make mistakes every day.

Rhino Keeper
    This is truly a wonderful event. I wish every event is like this one. The prizes are very nice, too. I think the beehive cake was the final prize for the Cake Pop event, which I didn't get, so it is especially nice to obtain it finally during this event. Thank u !!!

Executive Chef
    This is the absolute quickest that I?ve finished any goal. The mine still wasn?t dropping many sticks for me. Nor my animals with tools. I?ve fed all those brats every four hours and believe me, there are a ton of them. I even pulled six dogs out of storage!

But thanks to a couple people selling green sticks I was able to make some kiwi pops. Then a kind amazing soul sold SIXTY fruit baskets this morning. Another person sold five. So those two, along with my being able to make 8 more myself, allowed me to finally get both pets.

I think I?ll save the space for another icy pet since I didn?t win the penguin (sniff, sniff) and sell off the remaining baskets.

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me what prizes you get with the Red Ice Chest? 400 gems seems a lot, is it worth it? I’ve already finished the other goals & I Love all of the prizes!!

Fashion Designer
    You know, I wonder if the ease with which I'm receiving all the drops, other than the mine, was in direct relation to the issues early on. Well either way, this is been a really fun event. I like that so many of the prizes I like that so many of the prizes are from the ice cream event, for all those folks who didn't get all of those prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    This event has been most enjoyable ,being able to buy and sell required items as a community. It has been a long time since I have been able to complete an event and had been loosing interest. Thumbs up for S8 for bringing the community aspect back into the game.

So sad I can’t win the penguin eating ice cream!! Greatful to have won major prizes and hoping its released as a deco in the future! Not giving up but feeling defeated after feeding penguins over 30 times with help from a generous neighbour.
    Good luck everyone... hope your random is good to you!
    Thanks Storm 8 for an enjoyable event!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast