Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Yeahhh...i did it today. Finaaallly upgrade my clove to L7 . And I did it with five blooms. I am L21 player and half way I realised that I need armour for future steps and wasted precious days when I stopped doing the quest . And later on much later than changes were made for lower lvl players to use swords I was struggling to catch up . Being a low lvl player mature players don't realise that we were not just struggling with energy to get bulbs but I was personally struggling to get wood to make extra cottages , glimmerdust even mermaid scales for the enchanters essesence. Not having any special drop gifts to make this has just started adventuring .
    But all in all (wiping sweat of th brows) finished it.

Quick question did everyone keep giant blooms in storage or are we still suppose to collect petals
    for some future event

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlShine2018 View Post
    Quick question did everyone keep giant blooms in storage or are we still suppose to collect petals
    for some future event
    I collected a souvenir and they all went into storage I can only think of 1 time in the last 6 years where an event item was reused.

Congratulations to all those posting they've finished!

Do you know how to find the the antenna which are from the Grand fire flies. I don't know how to find them either.

I feel like a bit of an idiot as i always struggle with these games and can't seem to find the way round to getting them.

does anyone know please I would like to try and complete the mission as I am on the 2nd last one although judging by what has been said previously it seems that time will run out.

Hi Pearlshine,

I am a level 50 player and I am struggling. I don't seem to be able to find the antenna from the giant fire flies which I can't find either. So frustrating and I think there is just over one day to go.

As you are the moderator, please can you help me and advise me where I am going wrong please. I am trying so hard to complete this quest without it costing me too much money. But it really is hard to find the way as there don't seem to be any explanations. That is why I have come on the forum to see if anyone else has shed some light.
    Thank you in advance.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsdip View Post
    As you are the moderator, please can you help me and advise me where I am going wrong please. I am trying so hard to complete this quest without it costing me too much money. But it really is hard to find the way as there don't seem to be any explanations. That is why I have come on the forum to see if anyone else has shed some light.
    Thank you in advance.
    If you read back over the last couple of pages you have lots of replies to your posts. They're are page numbers at the top of the page. Refresh your screen and you'll see them. You need to collect from Cottages for giant fireflies

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsdip View Post
    Do you know how to find the the antenna which are from the Grand fire flies. I don't know how to find them either.

I feel like a bit of an idiot as i always struggle with these games and can't seem to find the way round to getting them.

does anyone know please I would like to try and complete the mission as I am on the 2nd last one although judging by what has been said previously it seems that time will run out.
    A lot of info is on page 1. By finding your way to the forum, I think the game will be more enjoyable for you. Good Luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you read back over the last couple of pages you have lots of replies to your posts. They're are page numbers at the top of the page. Refresh your screen and you'll see them. You need to collect from Cottages for giant fireflies
    I wish they would put a pkg. on sale for us to finish after spending so much time and money to only have 50 crowns because we can’t get enough antennas. I would be willing to pay some. It’s a great game!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlShine2018 View Post
    Yeahhh...i did it today. Finaaallly upgrade my clove to L7 . And I did it with five blooms. I am L21 player and half way I realised that I need armour for future steps and wasted precious days when I stopped doing the quest . And later on much later than changes were made for lower lvl players to use swords I was struggling to catch up . Being a low lvl player mature players don't realise that we were not just struggling with energy to get bulbs but I was personally struggling to get wood to make extra cottages , glimmerdust even mermaid scales for the enchanters essesence. Not having any special drop gifts to make this has just started adventuring .
    But all in all (wiping sweat of th brows) finished it.
    Congratulations. I can't imagine all the work you put into this. Starting from the ground up so to speak.