Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    It took me 6 days to get 12 elixirs and I have 2,5 days left, so I'm quitting the event now.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    All I've gotten from my firefly cove is coins. Maxed out on earth wisps, which is my only drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    All I've gotten from my firefly cove is coins. Maxed out on earth wisps, which is my only drop.
    6-7 collections and ive experienced the exact same...sigh (eye roll)

Once again an event that is impossible to do if you also have a real life besides the game. I have not been able to play as intensely as usuallly, and I can see now that I will not finish the goals in time. Especially since I have to wait now for giant blooms and cottages to power up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It is Castle Story random. I had problems with the petals. I often got the antenna in multiples. Hang in there. Sometimes when you mention it on the Forum, your luck changes. Good luck!
    Replying to this post simply to change my luck before my next petal collection... Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I made it!
    I have a beautiful Titania flying around my kingdom keeping Puck company.
    Even managed to do so while camping.
    I might have climbed to the top of the mountain a few times to get service so I could use up my energy.
    So you burned your energy to burn CS energy!? Awesome!!

My first firefly cove drop was an expansion permit... and then I had the faerie alicorn pop up in the barons tent! Have I used up all my luck? Wisps and coins from the firefly cove since then.

Executive Chef
    Awesome! Pet Fireflies on Sale! Anyone has them yet?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by playmus View Post
    Once again an event that is impossible to do if you also have a real life besides the game.
    While I truly feel for you after the plugging away and investing the time and energy into this event, (and this is not directed exclusively towards you alone), please realize how a post like this can make others feel... I admit I might be a little under the weather at the moment causing me to be more prickly than usual, but I take extreme offense to this statement. I have a life away from this game with obligations and responsibilities not limited to my job and my husband. I worked extremely hard to complete this event without the use of gems and reading a post like this from other community members steals a bit of my joy from my accomplishment.
    This community has long ago established the fact that every kingdom/queendom is not created equal in regards to the haves/have nots, luck of the drops, and energy sources amongst other factors that should be reflected on before posting blanket statements such as this.
    Once again, I am indeed quite sorry you and other players in the same situation are unable to finish this event (or any event for that matter) after so much effort on your parts. If offense was taken by my post, then I apologize as that was not my intent. I merely
    mean to share my feelings on the matter and raise a sense of awareness for other community members when post are being made.✨

Rhino Keeper
    How many antenna crowns does each grand firefly give?