Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Host(ess)
    I am level 27 (leveled up during the event) and just finished last night! I don't have any alicorns or source of extra energy. I have a greenhouse but not enough resources to use it. Anyway, it can be done! Just keep on clicking... the hardest thing for me wasn't the petals, it was the antennae. I'm really happy that there were enough crowns from this and the sea foam serenade to get the guardsman! Now I have guard dogs to hopefully drop meals and armor, yea! I enjoyed this one!

Executive Chef
    I'll be finished today too.. didn't spend but worked ALL day at each collection with lots of energy.
    Tired now.. and I need a free weekend and so does my poor Alis too. I couldn't have done it without them.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-12-18 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Removed quote and related comments
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am sure they will pop up at some point like the flygers. We begged for them for months and months and finally got way more than we bargained for.
    That's true. I think it's just that after so many years with the same set up, (event that has monster craft within it) it throws me off a bit when we're not offered the chance to craft the event monster. I was sort of - grudgingly - getting used to the event monster via event chest but that's proved not to be consistent either... so now I'm doubly thrown when the monster isn't offered in any way, lol. Guess that's a downside to playing so long -- even subtle changes like this can seem jarring to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I finished. i found the last few days working on the queens garb kind of relaxing and it seemed like I finished gathering everything all about the same time. The antenna and giant blooms seemed equally hard to get. While working on the queen's garb I also got to gather everything for level 7 of the fire fly cove. This was a difficult event to do as everyone had to stay on top of it and come and gather regularly. Those who can't come on the game regularly seem to be punished in this event. There was a lot of hulla ballew about the giant blooms but I think those that got 6 had an equally hard time because of the dismal drop. I too am disappointed about not being able to get a fire fly or giant fire fly. I love my little wisp! Just a reminder that the enchanted lanterns are here to stay so keep collecting wisp essence. I had put away my cloudberry bushes until I realized this. Happy weekend to everyone! This forum is wonderful! I just remembered that we did not get a chance to get a Faun.
    Last edited by jkc619; 08-11-18 at 11:13 AM.
    S8 please remove cap on level

New Resident
    I have a firefly that spawned outside the boundaries, and it won?t let me defeat it. I never get the options to hit it no matter where I click around it. How can I defeat it so I can spawn more for the event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdkate77 View Post
    I have a firefly that spawned outside the boundaries, and it won?t let me defeat it. I never get the options to hit it no matter where I click around it. How can I defeat it so I can spawn more for the event?
    I think someone said you need to make sure your app is updated.

Fashion Designer
    I’m really surprised to say that I’ve actually just finished! A week ago I was expecting to be doing this one right up until the last day! A welcome change (I like a gap between events)! Good luck to everyone still going

I wanna say that it was a nice event until the upgrade to lv 6 after that it became boring. I could finish but i dont know if i wanna. The thought of all the chopping and brewing is just so unappealing -.-
    And: two walkers again?! Oh please make prices again, i just can place in my kingdom!! And race the max of the walkers Im at : 23/20.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    I wanna say that it was a nice event until the upgrade to lv 6 after that it became boring. I could finish but i dont know if i wanna. The thought of all the chopping and brewing is just so unappealing -.-
    And: two walkers again?! Oh please make prices again, i just can place in my kingdom!! And race the max of the walkers Im at : 23/20.
    the finished fire fly cove has some nice drops

Host(ess)
    Well looks like this is another no-go quest for me. With 5 blooms I am averaging 1 petal every six hours. We need 55 petals to complete and with 5 days left that means I will only have 15 petals by the end.