Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Goal 7: updraft firefly cove to lvl 4. Requires:
    40 bulb fruit
    5 firefly fires
    90 magic beans
    2 lumin essence

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone waited to collect from Firefly Cove before upgrading? What is it supposed to drop?

I am unable to upgrade to level 2. Even though I have the beans, it does not give me the upgrade option.

Never mind! Closed out of the game and it seems fine now.

Fashion Designer
    What's the end reward, citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I just received a green little sprite whos flying in my queendom after upgrading to level3.At least that's what I think he is!

I thought he popped up when I visited Old Thomas. His name is Puck and he is described as “A friend of the realm.” in the Town Square.

If anyone has reached this point already and he has not shown up, check the Town Square to see him. I’m not sure what happens if you already have the max amount of walkers on the board.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    When I go to stalk it has a timer. No upgrade! I?ll try closing! Anybody else with this problem?
    Yes, I had the same issue. Force closing the game fixed it for me.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    please increase the citizen cap for having them IN our kingdom like i said last time, my device can handle it and i want to show off hahahaha

Executive Chef
    I am really excited to finally have all of the fairies as walkers. I think the game has been missing it for a long time. They don?t have a story line when you unlock them because they all already have a storyline.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    please increase the citizen cap for having them IN our kingdom like i said last time, my device can handle it and i want to show off hahahaha
    Yes with the amount of walkers S8 is throwing at us we need a limit increase

Rhino Keeper
    Do the Bulb fruit just come from the garden Bulb plant? Or anywhere else? And how many average for each Bulb.

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast