Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Not great! My petal drops have averaged 3/6 prior to today but my last two collections were 2/6 and 1/6. I hope my next collection makes up for it!
    I have 5 Giant Blooms. On each one, I get a Giant Petal every third collection. At this rate, it will take me 3 more days to finish.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Done! yay!

I've updated the final goal and added an additional screen that comes up once the Cove is Level 7.

after you upgrade the Cove to Level 7, there is further dialogue and another screen that says:
    * Welcome Titania and Puck 0/1 GO
    Rewards: n/a
    Titania will now also be on your board flying around. If you were at the cap of 20 before, it will still let Puck and Titania fly around and your Capacity info will say 22/20.

Check the Town Square if you do not see them flying around in your kingdom.

I'll start updating the various guides now as well...

So no one answered me a few posts back probably cause of length. So I’m just writing main question with some adaptations

1. Has anyone bought the garden bulb plant and can truly say it?s worth its value?

2. My goal was to use nimble farmer, harvest champion and to potion boost altogether tonight (background in a sentence was im I’m hospital sick again, my long term forum buddies know this, and I adapt play around it). This time I’ve been collecting energy daily and some items. Lvl 4 Cove 8/12 exlixer left before lvl 5 which is why I question trio. It’s been hard to stay up 3 hrs but I’m at a spot soon where i think I can tonight. Not sure how much it will push me along. I’ll have 650 energy min more if my ali’s are kind, so i can fight fireflies between.

3. Of course I want benifits of final cove but if I can?t make it my goal is level 12 for the extra 50 crowns. Does 12 seem reasonable as many of you are looking at this in hindsight? More and finishing is always better but I?ll be happy just for some crowns. Not going crazy with final prize of crowns

I’m a a reading nerd so would love to make a reading nook. Was so exited this challenge but no deco really, not even second week. The stalk I imagined tall thin and green with leaves that would clearly represent From Jack. Nothing really for Shakespeare aside sprites/fairies and the one good if I get it is stack of books to help start nook with one or two sprites/fairies as well. It’s a start. I like to decorate so my place has areas of meaning, I think I mentioned once

But answers to the 3 questions with be much appreciated. Anything else is bonus info and help. Thanks!!!
    Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, here is my 2 cents:
    1. Haven't seen any posts at all about anyone purchasing the gem garden bulb. I didn't buy one either, but I did use loads of energy maxing out bulbs in the first couple of goals and keeping the inventory count high along the way.
    2. Boost for the harvest champion worth it for sure. the crop only takes 10 mins to grow so need for the nimble boost. Potion boost up to you, but probably not necessary even with the time you have left. You have to balance energy/time to know this yourself.
    3. Given it's taken me a week to complete and you have less energy sources than I do on my board, it is still likely you can finish given you are likely up to goal 7 or 8 now.

I do think you stand a good chance and Sabina can wait a bit longer... good luck! I hope that helps encourage you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have 5 Giant Blooms. On each one, I get a Giant Petal every third collection. At this rate, it will take me 3 more days to finish.
    That’s crazy! I guess I need to count my blessings! I hope your luck improves!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, here is my 2 cents:
    1. Haven't seen any posts at all about anyone purchasing the gem garden bulb. I didn't buy one either, but I did use loads of energy maxing out bulbs in the first couple of goals and keeping the inventory count high along the way.
    2. Boost for the harvest champion worth it for sure. the crop only takes 10 mins to grow so need for the nimble boost. Potion boost up to you, but probably not necessary even with the time you have left. You have to balance energy/time to know this yourself.
    3. Given it's taken me a week to complete and you have less energy sources than I do on my board, it is still likely you can finish given you are likely up to goal 7 or 8 now.

I do think you stand a good chance and Sabina can wait a bit longer... good luck! I hope that helps encourage you.
    Adding that I accidentally bought the gem Garden Bulb and the only difference I noticed is that each chop dropped a Bulb Fruit giving me 10 total compared to the 4-5 I usually get from the coin Garden Bulb.

I also think it's doable with the amount of energy Jan has, especially since the more difficult items (Giant Petals and Antennae) have longer timers so frequent check ins aren't really an issue with this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well I'll give the standard answer which is-make sure you have no other monsters somewhere in your kingdom, and make sure you are on the right goal.
    I'm sure you know this.
    I have had a few fireflies drop 2 or 3 antenna. Hope you get some of those.
    Good luck.
    I'm with Riverly! When I first saw how many was required, I quailed. However, I have had multiple Fireflies drop 2 antenna (haven't seen a 3 drop yet). I originally had 3 cottages and built 5 more (8 total) for this leg of the event. I hit up the cottages on cooldown for the respawn and am hitting about 10ish antenna crown drops per day (multiple drops helping so much). So don't despair, there's still time! You can do it!

Level 39
    Yesterday 4/12 Garden Elixir, 9/40 Queen Garb
    Today 6/12 Garden Elixir, 24/40 Queen Garb

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry, but you can only craft 5 Giant Blooms, that was always the cap. The reason some players have 6 is because s8 gifted an extra but as of now it seems random as to which players received the gift. Not fair, in any way, but there's nothing to be done about it.
    I was crafting my 5th and when I opened the game it gave me the gift, which was my 5th so when the crafting ended, 10 minutes later, I had to sell that one for 0 and couldn?t store or place it. 😫😫😫😫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I was crafting my 5th and when I opened the game it gave me the gift, which was my 5th so when the crafting ended, 10 minutes later, I had to sell that one for 0 and couldn?t store or place it. ��������
    So sorry you had to sell it! This 5th/6th Flower has been greatly discussed during this forum's event and there are different results who has 5 and who could place the gifted 6th.
    s8 Staff posted announcement to complaints said whether 5 or 6, what will be will be, as 6th is not needed to complete the event in the given time.
    However.. keep collecting always as many are needed for the last goals. Check-in when they're mature even if just to collect those petals.
    Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Here are my results of Antenna collections, so one can calculate how many cottages they must put out in order to collect all in given time.

Results collecting from 17 cottages:
    Grand Fire Fly spawns: =5
    Antenna drops: 1, 1, 2, 3, 1 =8
    Energy used (subtracting those given back while fighting): 11, 11, 8, 8, 8 =46

Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74