Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Did you look in your inventory and filter on Decorations?
    Quote Originally Posted by rebanne View Post
    Did everyone get the gift because as far as I know I didn?t receive anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Has anyone had an issue with monsters spawning outside of the board?
    I opened a ticket, however am worried that with 8 days left in the event I won't be able to complete it.

Venatemp, someone else reported this happening in the bugs section. Pikasquirrel came back and suggested making sure that you are using the latest version of Castle Story. Here is her quote, "Update your app to make sure you're at least 2.2+. It looks like you're on 1.9 still, once you update your app this issue will be fixed. "

Good luck. I hope it helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I collect from my cottages, then the farmhouses til I get a firefly, take it down to 2 hits left, then collect the bulbs til I get 12. Then hit firefly, repeat til cottages are ready again.
    I use the exact same method! It works well!

Fashion Designer
    I actually just was coming in to say I upgraded to the latest version and am good.

I very much appreciate your timely response.

Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    Venatemp, someone else reported this happening in the bugs section. Pikasquirrel came back and suggested making sure that you are using the latest version of Castle Story. Here is her quote, "Update your app to make sure you're at least 2.2+. It looks like you're on 1.9 still, once you update your app this issue will be fixed. "

Good luck. I hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by rebanne View Post
    Did everyone get the gift because as far as I know I didn?t receive anything.
    I never got the gift either. I figured it was due to when I collected my first petal. I lost about a day to a day and a half until they changed the requirements from armor to sword, so I only finished crafting my 5th giant bloom yesterday, and I didn't collect until I'd crafted and placed all five. I noticed after I did this that there was an "expired" quest I hadn't seen active (I just clicked the "finish" button, so I can't say for sure what it was). I assumed since I was so far behind on collecting my first petal, which seemed to be what triggered the gift, that the gift was no longer applicable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    I use the exact same method! It works well!
    Been doing this too and it works. On day 2 of goal 15/16 - the major let down is low drop rate for giant petals. But at least this is countered once a while by a few pleasant surprises. Like a few minutes ago, I noted that I managed to fight 6 grand fire flies on 50 energy. Fighting a couple of the flies worked out to 6 energy net each for the 20 hits due to skipped hits and energy drops. And they spawned in very quick succession. All in all, not all bad news

EDIT: I forgot to add that the 50 energy also included fighting a boar. Inevitably I must fight boars from cottages and fang beasts from farmhouses. If only they’d have showed up as much during last week’s MH
    Last edited by maridadi; 08-08-18 at 09:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I know most people are bummed about this event since it's so walker-centric, but I heard about the good drops from the fully upgraded Cove so I'm hopful. I'm a lower level player (39) with some newer energy sources but I'm somewhat confident I can complete this one.

Currently at 4/12 Garden Elixirs but 9/40 Queen's Garb (single drops so far). Lots of new cottages built for the event, though, lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just got a free Giant Bloom from S8. Thanks for appreciating our frustration with the glitches and giving us a freebie!
    Hmm, I never got a free giant bloom & I have been playing the event from the beginning. Is it because I already crafted 5?

Never mind, I just went back & read the last 34 pages & see the gifted bloom is a hot topic, so I'll just let it go & be happy with my 5 blooms. at least I have those. :-)

I will say that playing back to back high energy need events is frustrating. Not all of us lvl 50 players have that wonderful love shack & therefore only have a handful of Ali's. There exists a very real divide of HAVES & HAVE-NOTS in our CS community.
    Last edited by Dqueenie; 08-08-18 at 07:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    I only had 1 Giant Bloom all weekend and most of Friday and Monday. I got my free Bloom, and now only have 5. I do not even care because compared to last weekend, having 5 is fabulous. Maybe your gifted Bloom will show up when you collect something or when your game resets. Try rebooting your device and looking in your inventory.
    I also do not like these back-to-back events. I have the Love Shack and it is not what it used to be. I used to get the parts needed to craft an Alicorn rarely, but still occasionally. I never get any parts anymore. I cannot recall the last time I got parts.
    I will keep on plugging away. There are still a good many days left. Best of luck to you and everyone else still trying to finish this event. Hopefully when this is done, we will get a break to replenish coins and energy, as well as putting our kingdoms back in order.
    My response was to Dqueenie above.

Executive Chef
    Ive just been reading this thread looking for hope....and I notice that some players have 6 Giant Blooms. I have 5, and can’t craft more despite having crafted another 2 seeds. Apologies that I haven’t full read all 34 pages yet, but is there something I need to do to allow my workshop to let me craft the 6th. I feel slightly annoyed that I may not finish this event because of something others have and I don’t, but I’m hoping it’s not my own fault!