Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Omg! Thank you EM!! Corrections have been made. Could have been so messy without your reminder😋✨

Rhino Keeper
    No prob, I’m glad I noticed!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Someone once posted that the energy expended to gather ingredients for the exchange trades and conservatory is way more than you get in return. Unless there is an easy source?
    True, but I still use the greenhouse as a way of storing energy for a later point when I might need/want lots at one time. I keep the ingredients filled up at other times by using energy when I don?t need it for anything else (like when I have no goals left and/or no collections ready) otherwise the energy just goes to waste anyway by not using it, so may as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Someone once posted that the energy expended to gather ingredients for the exchange trades and conservatory is way more than you get in return. Unless there is an easy source?
    You should save them up in between events when you are not expending all of your energy and then actually make the faerie elixir during the events when you need energy. The bulb that you have to chop for this event drops glimmer dust and red and purple petals. So it?s a great thing to work on instead of letting those petals go to waste.

Are the prizes for this update only walkers?

Executive Chef
    Goal 5:
    Visit old Thomas

Goal 6:
    Visit farmhouse (0/1)
    Defeat the firefly (0/1)
    Gather firefly fire (0/1)

Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    The garden bulb plant drops white, red, orange, blue, and purple petals, glimmerdust, and bulb fruit.

The beans have spawned skunkupines but so far nothing special has dropped from them.
    We will need that glimmer dust for goal 8. We have to make garden elixir (12 bulb fruit, 10 glimmer dust, 2 firefly fires), and then we will need 12 elixirs to upgrade to level 5.

Sigh. I’m having Tea Party flashbacks.

Also, I recommend spawning a firefly before chopping bulbs. I have spawned skunkupines and fangbeasts (a miracle after the monster hunt) from the bulb plants, and so far, they don’t help with the quest.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-02-18 at 12:51 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    When I go to stalk it has a timer. No upgrade! I?ll try closing! Anybody else with this problem?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Goal 5:
    Visit old Thomas

Goal 6:
    Visit farmhouse (0/1)
    Defeat the firefly (0/1)
    Gather firefly fire (0/1)
    I just received a green little sprite whos flying in my queendom after upgrading to level3.At least that's what I think he is!

Executive Chef
    Firefly spawns from farmhouses and takes 10 hits

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast