Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    If you have unlocked it you can use the elven boost that doubles crops. Then it’s only 40 energy for 80 beans.

Edit: Also, as a side note, I accidentally bumped a cloudberry bush and it doubles the drops for those as well- how did I miss that before?!
    Last edited by Em_storm; 08-02-18 at 11:57 AM.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Normally that is 100% true, however many players (myself included) earn the items needed through various events and normal collections and we do so without even paying attention to the items as they are not needed at the time of the drop.
    Many players should/might have stored up enough items needed during the MH while trading for tokens...
    This was a reminder to all to check their inventory, a extra energy source is always helpful especially if it's "free".
    Actively making the required items is ill advised during ANY event, however if you already have what's needed...I say use it✨

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Normally that is 100% true, however many players (myself included) earn the items needed through various events and normal collections and we do so without even paying attention to the items as they are not needed at the time of the drop.
    Many players should/might have stored up enough items needed during the MH while trading for tokens...
    This was a reminder to all to check their inventory, a extra energy source is always helpful especially if it's "free".
    Actively making the required items is ill advised during ANY event, however if you already have what's needed...I say use it✨
    Unless of course you are still working hard for those tickets for the expansion permits.

Rhino Keeper
    -New Characters in Times Square-
    Each new walker cost 500 crowns and appears to be exactly like the Baron with no new deco or storyline...sigh✨

Limit for stored beans is 200
    Limit for stored bulb fruit is 99
    Limit for stored bulb plant is unknown, no numbers on the back of inventory card.
    Last edited by RogueDagger; 08-02-18 at 11:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    goal 3:
    Clear a garden bulb plant (0/1)
    Have bulb fruit (0/1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Unless of course you are still working hard for those tickets for the expansion permits.
    Ha! Thanks for your reply! My above post was strictly regarding the energy from the GREENHOUSE
    Doing exchanges (any of them) if usually fine. At the moment I can't remember that last time we were required by an event to use the exchange building, so my assumption is it is safe to do so.✨
    Last edited by RogueDagger; 08-02-18 at 12:08 PM.

New Resident

Conservatory

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Whoops! Lol
    Goal four:
    Upgrade stalk to lvl 3
    35 bulb fruit
    85 beans
    2 wooden beams
    2 stone blocks

Important information:
    Energy-dont forget packs of 20 energy can be made in your conservatory!!
    Do trades for either 10 or 15 energy in the exchange!!

Pull out you farming plots. Beans take 10 min (speed ups DO work for harvesting!!)
    I chopped the bulb for fruit and received various petals (black flag) and only 1 fruit out of 10 chops.
    I have 2 conservatory how can I create energy from them? Do I have to upgrade them?

Rhino Keeper
    The garden bulb plant drops white, red, orange, blue, and purple petals, glimmerdust, mushrooms, and bulb fruit.

The beans have spawned skunkupines but so far nothing special has dropped from them.
    Last edited by Em_storm; 08-02-18 at 01:00 PM.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minirose View Post
    I have 2 conservatory how can I create energy from them? Do I have to upgrade them?
    It is not the conservatory, it is the greenhouse you are looking for.

From the Hub, Post 4, Crafting Buildings
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1026342
    Last edited by Em_storm; 08-02-18 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Added link

Rhino Keeper
    Faeire Elixir is the name of the craft (3rd down from top) in the GREENHOUSE. When you have a look, you will see if you have the items needed to craft. If you DO NOT have the items needed already, it's best to ignore this option all together. Do not waste time and energy trying to craft this if you don't already have what's needed✨

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast