Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Game won't let you place the 6th giant bloom.
    Thank you just discovered that although I did have an inkling when I saw your first post but I?d set them both off by then
    Wait and see what the drop rate is now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by adriasheart View Post
    I LOVE the idea of having a group of gorgeous fairies fluttering around my kingdom!

And HOW THE HECK am I a ?new resident?? I have literally been playing CS for FOUR years!!
    Also being playing from the start & had posted before but changed my device & was then counted as a new resident too!
    But doesn*t really affect anything!!!

Farm Supplier
    Faeries can be purchased in Town Square - 500 crowns each for limited time. There is currently no way in the game to acquire crowns except event participation and I suspect most people already spend their allowance on other walkers. I wish we would get a bit better information about how people will get crowns to acquire those faeries. (will they be awarded at specific times during the event, will the fully built Cove start a regular drop, anything else?).

Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Faeries can be purchased in Town Square - 500 crowns each for limited time. There is currently no way in the game to acquire crowns except event participation and I suspect most people already spend their allowance on other walkers. I wish we would get a bit better information about how people will get crowns to acquire those faeries. (will they be awarded at specific times during the event, will the fully built Cove start a regular drop, anything else?).
    The Faeries in Town Square are permanent additions, they will be able to be purchased with Crowns won in future events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Game won't let you place the 6th giant bloom.
    Place it in storage first see if that help

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Place it in storage first see if that help
    I couldn't put mine in storage I had to sell it I still have one more seed left. I don't understand why its so hard to write a limit on a card.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I couldn't put mine in storage I had to sell it I still have one more seed left. I don't understand why its so hard to write a limit on a card.
    **** I have my 5th seed cooking and my 3rd and 4th flowers cooking guess I better not try to make it thanks

Executive Chef
    Is this goal possible for players with low energy resources?
    Without buying an energy pack?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Is this goal possible for players with low energy resources?
    Without buying an energy pack?
    Well...i’m only at the part that requires me to upgrade the cove to level 4. I’m having a hard time with the low drop rate for bulbs. At this rate I doubt I’ll finish this one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well...i?m only at the part that requires me to upgrade the cove to level 4. I?m having a hard time with the low drop rate for bulbs. At this rate I doubt I?ll finish this one.
    And I guess it depends how many beans and garden elixirs are needed for all the updates. I'll just keep an eye on the posts of players who generously share that info.

I think S8 has found their cash cow-energy packs.

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast