Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    My 6th bloom is hanging in my workshop, I also received 1 as a gift from Storm8, if we can?t have more than five it should not allow you to craft more seeds, which I can still craft but the craft for making the bloom is greyed out saying I am maxed on them. Nor fair if some can have 6.
    What to do with the 6th hanging in the workshop?
    I also got my 6th bloom as a freebie, but the crafting for the seed is still open in the bean stalk. I wonder why it's not grayed out. I'm putting it into storage. To many glitches lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I also got my 6th bloom as a freebie, but the crafting for the seed is still open in the bean stalk. I wonder why it's not grayed out. I'm putting it into storage. To many glitches lately.
    I am really annoyed because I only crafted 4 blooms. Now, because I accepted the freebie one and placed it, I cannot craft another. So I am capped at 5 total (4 that I made and 1 freebie). Most of my neighbors have 6! The craft to make the bloom is grayed out in my workshop saying Inventory is Full.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    I am really annoyed because I only crafted 4 blooms. Now, because I accepted the freebie one and placed it, I cannot craft another. So I am capped at 5 total (4 that I made and 1 freebie). Most of my neighbors have 6! The craft to make the bloom is grayed out in my workshop saying Inventory is Full.
    like Ashley posted in the Bugs section, raise the cap to 6.

I still don't know how a lower level player could do all this. Not just energy, but I have 10 glimmer troves to keep up with the glimmerdust and now I'm low on water. IMO this storyline would have been a great part of the untimed main storyline. We have the ruler and her mysterious gift and Azalia and Lila are part of the main storyline. Wasn't their story left unfinished? I'll have to go back and look.

Rhino Keeper
    We need 55 giant petals for levels 6 and 7. I got 8 from 3 collections, and I have six blooms. I should be able to get the 47 I still need in about 6 days.
    If I had only four blooms, I would expect to have five or six by now, and it would take another nine and a half days to get all 55. We only have nine days left.
    You need at least five blooms, or the occasional midnight collection, or you need to be very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    like Ashley posted in the Bugs section, raise the cap to 6.

I still don't know how a lower level player could do all this. Not just energy, but I have 10 glimmer troves to keep up with the glimmerdust and now I'm low on water. IMO this storyline would have been a great part of the untimed main storyline. We have the ruler and her mysterious gift and Azalia and Lila are part of the main storyline. Wasn't their story left unfinished? I'll have to go back and look.
    It?s impossible as low level. I?m now level 19. First happy they changed the light armor for sword just to find out that I would need fertilizer which I don?t get jet. and there jsut isn?t enough energy to collect all the stuff thats required. So I stopped playing the event.

Rhino Keeper
    when i got the freebie i had one at the workshop that now i cannot place because of the cap, can only sell.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4 Giant blooms planted and 1 hanging in the workshop. What do I have to do to place it ?

Rhino Keeper
    Still haven?t upgraded to level 5... think I?ll make it..? ..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    when i got the freebie i had one at the workshop that now i cannot place because of the cap, can only sell.
    I am in the same spot. I contacted support and they just closed my ticket without acknowledging it. I wish that they would at least have commented so that I knew that they understood the issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I am in the same spot. I contacted support and they just closed my ticket without acknowledging it. I wish that they would at least have commented so that I knew that they understood the issue.
    Pika acknowledged the issues in the bugs thread and passed the concern on. Hopefully, we get a response soon.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫