Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first event I have played where I feel I am definitely slogging and making little or no progress. Currently working on 10th elixir for level 5 (only because I collected from my 3 weeklys!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Things must be going well for you. Congrats!

Meanwhile I spent ~30 Energy and got 5 Bulb Fruits. If I wait another 2 hours and spend 40, will I finally reach 12 to craft a Garden Elixir?
    I don?t know if it?s going well or not lol I was just enjoying the tasks not following the same formula as some of the same recent ones!

I just started goal 11 about an hour ago, so is that going well? I?ve not looked at what kind of rate I should be progressing yet! I was fortunate to have 2 weekly Ali ready for collection on day 1 though, so I got a good start at least.

Hope it goes well for you

were gonna need an air traffic controller for everything flying around the kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I read the Forum and did not know this. Now I am stuck because the Giant Bean Stalk has no crafts. Cannot advance without a fix. Maybe this game is therapy for me to learn to be more patient. However, I am getting very impatient with it!
    Have you already made your 5 seeds in the Giant bean stalk, if so the craft disappears because the Flower to get giant petals from is made in the workshop not the beanstalk. Good luck 😃

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    I can't do anything but wait while my little horse runs, runs and runs, my wall takes forever to load or I get a message about the Internet and then I get kicked out. I finally get back on and do a couple of things and then this pattern starts all over again. I will never finish this quest let alone be able to visit all my nbrs. Is anyone else having this problem? Is S8 doing something on the game? Can this be fixed? HELP. I've already forced closed and reopened, deleted and reinstalled. Have basically the same thing in my kingdom as I did before this quest started. I guess my kingdom is just tired! HELP!

Also, when visiting neighbours, only visit the lowest level ones as they have less in their kingdoms for your screen to load. Hopes this helps. 🙂

Rhino Keeper
    My craft in the giant beanstalk went away after 2. I’ve seen others in the forum lose it after 1. Doesn’t make sense. I need my 5.

Fashion Designer
    Goal 11:
    * Trade for Giant Bloom Seed 0/1 | Workshop, 1 hour - 24 magic beans, 1 simple feast, 1 light armor
    * Grow Giant Bloom 0/1 | Worshop, 6 hours - 1 giant bloom seed, 3 fertilizer, 15 water (Max 5)
    * Pluck Giant Petals 0/1 | tend to Giant Bloom (not a guaranteed drop!)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp
    Note: ONLY CRAFT 5 GIANT BLOOMS - the game won't let you place the 6th giant bloom.
    Giant Bloom
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Plants
    Source: Event
    Size: ?
    Drops: Giant Petals
    Events: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream - August 2018
    Production: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Production Speed-up: 24 gems

Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 gems
    Cap: 5
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105538
    My collection time is 6 hours (with a 24 gem speed up) just like it says above, but my production time is 2 hours (with an 8 gem speed up) - is this not the same for everyone?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    were gonna need an air traffic controller for everything flying around the kingdom
    AWESOME!!! You might have just given the game developers a new idea! S8: A little gnome with air traffic control wands made from flowers or carrots or something...would be ADORABLE!

Host(ess)
    For lower level players, keep going as far as you can. It's good practice for learning how to plan your tasks. After a while you'll consistently be able to complete events. I have a few, but not many extra energy sources, so it's enlightening to find those who have lots, used all their energy on the MH are now having to contend with the lack of energy many of us have for every event.

Host(ess)
    We'll need massive amounts of Glimmerdust.

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove, all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Garden, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmeregg Bunny, Stargazer's Ridge, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Alicorn, Forest Stag, Glimmer Crystal, Golden Mine, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Naga, Desert Palace, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Moon Rock, Wistful Ghost, Royal Peacock, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Merry Reindeer, Rooted Mine, Glimmer Manticore, Fawn, Ninjaga, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Faerie Bulb, "Garden of Stars - North, East, West and South, Celestine Cat, Celestine castle, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Sirene, Azura, Berry Mound, Lumi, shattered tuftkin, Agni, scorched tuftkin, Lara, Victorian Garden, Cupid Faerie, Love birds, Faerie Teacup Garden, Cupid Troll, Bunny puppy, Enfield, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Gnomebell flower, Enchanted Faerie's Hive, Darling Damsel, Spellbound Faerie, Tuftkin Kit, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Troll, Garden peacock, Woodland bear, Glimmer Griffin