Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Question for those who are ahead:
    Approximately how long does it take to tailor the Queen's Garb?
    Seeing the petal and antenna required for the Garb.. my eyes crossed, brain fused and still no reasoning power!

And does the garb tailored in goal 14 count in goal 15? Or do we have to tailor a 2nd one.
    I'm working on the Queen's Garb, and I estimate 3-4 days, depending on Giant Petal drops? I dunno. But since I only have 12 Cottages and struggled to spawn Grand Fire Fly, between 6 hour wait Giant Blooms and 4 hour wait Cottages, I'm working on Bulb Fruits and Fire Fly Fires in the meanwhile. So working on Goal 14 and Goal 15 at the same time. Magic Beans are last because it's only 10 minutes to grow. I'm using my Energy to collect all the Garden Elixir supplies first so I can craft the 2 hour items and not clog up the Potion shop at the last minute.

I can't confirm yet, but I think Goal 14's Queen's Garb will be the same as Goal 15's...
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Since the cottages take longer to recover, I would put them out and work on the giant fire fly and then when you are out of cottages, do the regular fire flys.
    Good advice! As soon as I can get to L6 with my blooms, I'll do that.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What caught my eye was that it takes 20 hits to get an antenna. Can someone also tell us if by any chance that the antennas drop in multiples or just 1 per 20 hits.
    The last one I defeated dropped two antennae but that was ten cottages ago and I can't seem to spawn another...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I'm working on the Queen's Garb, and I estimate 3-4 days, depending on Giant Petal drops? I dunno. But since I only have 12 Cottages and struggled to spawn Grand Fire Fly, between 6 hour wait Giant Blooms and 4 hour wait Cottages, I'm working on Bulb Fruits and Fire Fly Fires in the meanwhile. So working on Goal 14 and Goal 15 at the same time. Magic Beans are last because it's only 10 minutes to grow. I'm using my Energy to collect all the Garden Elixir supplies first so I can craft the 2 hour items and not clog up the Potion shop at the last minute.

I can't confirm yet, but I think Goal 14's Queen's Garb will be the same as Goal 15's...
    Thank you..
    It would be important to know if the goal 14 Queens Garb is valid in Goal 15. It would make days of difference if we had to craft a second one.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 08-08-18 at 02:55 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thats some good news we need. I've been concentrating on firefly fires and trying to get 40 before I need cottages. I'm doing this while waiting on blooms. I thought I would quit this, but I read about some good drops, so I'm going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Since the cottages take longer to recover, I would put them out and work on the giant fire fly and then when you are out of cottages, do the regular fire flys.
    I sold some farm houses (now 9) to increase the numbers of cottages (now 17) due the the longer waiting for the collection time.. I'm able to collect more antennas that way and also saw the small fire flies are easy enough to spawn and not so many needed. They can be prepared from one elixer craft to the other as only 2 are needed per craft and Farm Houses mature quick. I'll see if that's enough or I'll sell others to build more cottages as easily built.

Antenna drops are of 1, 2 and also a 3 but very few.. and a heap of 40!! are needed for the Queen's Garb craft.

It's still not clear yet if the Queens Garb crafted in goal 14 will be considered valid in goal 15. In Shebuy's assumption calculation table (post #4) it seems only 1 is needed.. let's be positive and hope so.
    Petals are 35 for one Garb.. so collections must be continuous as are not guranteed drops.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've been working on the last 2 goals together. The garb is the same one as you craft for the upgrade to Level 7. I think I'm on day 3 or 4 now for the garb and still need about 10 giant petals. Everything else is ready to go. I've been crafting green garden elixir all the time and thats now all done. I had about 1000 energy to start with but lost most of that on beans crop not returning energy.

I do have a good amount of daily alicorns though to help with energy.

Fireflies drop 1-3 fire and giant fireflies 1-3 antenna, but I've mainly had 1 antenna drop though too. The spawn rate I found was good considering 20 hits to clear. Best of luck to all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've been working on the last 2 goals together. The garb is the same one as you craft for the upgrade to Level 7. I think I'm on day 3 or 4 now for the garb and still need about 10 giant petals. Everything else is ready to go. I've been crafting green garden elixir all the time and thats now all done. I had about 1000 energy to start with but lost most of that on beans crop not returning energy.

I do have a good amount of daily alicorns though to help with energy.

Fireflies drop 1-3 fire and giant fireflies 1-3 antenna, but I've mainly had 1 antenna drop though too. The spawn rate I found was good considering 20 hits to clear. Best of luck to all
    Thanks SW.. That's positive news. 2 Garbs would have taken too long to finish in-time seeing the drop rates.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I collect from my cottages, then the farmhouses til I get a firefly, take it down to 2 hits left, then collect the bulbs til I get 12. Then hit firefly, repeat til cottages are ready again.

Did everyone get the gift because as far as I know I didn?t receive anything.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone had an issue with monsters spawning outside of the board?
    I opened a ticket, however am worried that with 8 days left in the event I won't be able to complete it.