Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Finished. I would've been done sooner but making extras for the inventory really held me up this time, especially that Queen's Garb...ouch! Overall, it wasn't the best nor the worst, just sort of a middling event and will probably end up being forgotten soon which is sad. I sort of feel like our Faerie friends from long ago finally coming to our realms as walkers deserved a bit more excitement or fanfare than this event provided... if that makes sense?

On another note: it's only today (my last collection from Giant Blooms) that I can finally see the Giant Petals when they drop. It usually takes a few days for my game to show all the event materials instead of just blank space on my board during collections but this was definitely a record for my game. I really wish there was a fix for this issue; as it is now, whenever I collect for events I have to check my inventory after each tap in order to find out what I got since I cannot see the images. I'm off to see if I can find a permanent space for the Cove. Good luck to those still going!

Fashion Designer
    I have finished, yay!
    I love my new little citizens. Even used some crowns to purchase an Azalea.
    I found the drops got better towards the final goals, so hang in there.
    Couldn’t have done it without the forum help. Who would have thought after getting the 20 petals, that we would need 35 more.
    Working on the last two goals in tandem was THE BEST.
    I also enjoyed this event.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping for some forum luck. The drops for the grand fire fly is non exsistent as I collected from my cottages and na-da. No grand fire fly. So, my thought is, could I complete the quest in four days with such a bad start to my final leap of the game? Sigh. Forum luck is much needed.

Farm Supplier
    I love this event. It's not boring & the prizes are way sooooo awesome!!! The art work, the dialogue, everything, is superbly done. Great job, S8!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Should go out and buy myself a lottery ticket first time ever got 5 petals from 5 blooms

Spoke too soon next 3 collections were 1 petal each
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Posting unrelated content is not forum appropriate. All posts containing references to political content have been removed. If you wish to discuss this further with S8, you can file a Forum Dispute. Thank you.
    Thank you. This game is the one place that has been a safe haven break away from all the RL political discord.

Farm Supplier
    Hoping the Power of the Forum will help me. I'm way behind because I was on vacation / almost no wifi when the event started.

Executive Chef
    I?m all finished.

Think this was a completely manageable event as I?m currently on holiday in Sicily and wasn?t playing regularly/consistently as I normally need to.

Loved this event as it was a great storyline with a lot of quest variation.
    The walkers/flyers are beautiful.
    And the amazing drops of the Fire Fly Cove make it totally worth completing.

Great work Storm8!!
    You?ve been on a roll with this event and the Sabina main update!
    Hopefully you continue the brilliant work.

Rhino Keeper
    I am happy to read all of you whom finished and thought it was fairy easy... I hope I?ll make it... need 25 big petals and 36 antenna crow .... seems very impossible in these few day left... and no pack to buy them either..

But thanks!! 🌿🦋💕🌟🌸🍃

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    I am happy to read all of you whom finished and thought it was fairy easy... I hope I?ll make it... need 25 big petals and 36 antenna crow .... seems very impossible in these few day left... and no pack to buy them either..

But thanks!! ������������
    Same here. Wish there were incremental rewards so we could get something for all of the resources used. I don’t want to think about how much coin I spent on those blooms!