Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    I got my blooms only on Thursday and getting two per collection, that?s 8 a day, but only if I collect each time. I wonder how others were able to finish the quest in a week? At this rate it?s 7 days only for the 55 petals and I can?t always collect exactly at the hour. Was hoping at least for a bundle to buy that includes petals, but it?s only garden elixirs and other stuff, even wisp lanterns, I?m maxed in those. It doesn?t appear like I?m going to finish :-(.
    I am *certain* the last days will present a bundle including petals. It's a sale too good to miss for S8

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a drop in bloom petal drop rate? My last two collections, I have only had one petal from the five blooms (I’m not one of the lucky six bloom kingdoms). I worked out that at this rate, I cannot finish without gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    same i needed 2 to upgrade to level 6 and collected from 5 and only got 1 petal now have to wait 6 more hours...come on 2 out of 5 at least each collection or i wont be able to do last upgrase in 5 days...really frustrasted using a lot of energy i stored up for this if i still cant finish thats messed up
    Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    I got my blooms only on Thursday and getting two per collection, that?s 8 a day, but only if I collect each time. I wonder how others were able to finish the quest in a week? At this rate it?s 7 days only for the 55 petals and I can?t always collect exactly at the hour. Was hoping at least for a bundle to buy that includes petals, but it?s only garden elixirs and other stuff, even wisp lanterns, I?m maxed in those. It doesn?t appear like I?m going to finish :-(.
    I have 6 blooms but don't think there's a difference in collecting compared to those who have 5 reading forum reports. I get usually 1's, 2's and few 3's, only once 4.. NEVER 5's or 6. Collections have to be made constantly for this.

If you're half way through your Petal collections... having 5 days left and collecting a minimum of 4 petals a day.. that's 20 out of the 35 needed. If it's only 3 petals gained per day that's 15, but do think at some collections 2's will drop in. You MUST however collect each time during the day, considering you don't want to do night check-ins and even if it's close you'll have enough for the craft. If you made your Blooms late.. or can't do full day collections, that would be different assumptions, but these players know themselves it's usually like this and have to add gems, if they're interested in the final prizes. Unfortunately for them.. CS is a game with hourly collections that fall during the day.

Eventually remember you can buy a missing petal in the Forge for 25gems but don't think it will be needed for those who can complete all the daytime collections.

I've finished all the other collections to craft the Garb as Cottages I had put out 17. These have another drop rate as the more cottages you have, the more spawns you get at collection times, but Petals I have still to go.

Good Luck wishes to All!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I am *certain* the last days will present a bundle including petals. It's a sale too good to miss for S8
    This I agree with!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Just collected from my 5 Blooms and got 4 Petals. This has never happened before. My drop rate has been dismal. Now I only have 6 to go. Next time I will probably get 1 or none. But I am getting there.
    Good luck to all!

Rhino Keeper
    This is depressing.... missing only petals to upgrade to level six... and reading what I need for the next goals ... we?ll, I?ll never be able to finish this one either...

Very very disappointing! Please, S8 improve the drop rates on the petals please!!! Give us a chance to finish at least!

Fashion Designer
    Just finished. Yay! I enjoyed this one.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-12-18 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Inappropriate content removed
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    I just want to report I had better drops today. I have 5 blooms and from my three collections I got 3, 5 and 4 petals.
    That might be encouraging to those who are still struggling.

I should finish in a day or so. I have enjoyed this event, even if there was a lot of pressure at the beginning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm currently on goal 14 and if I've done my math correctly I've gathered enough of all materials needed to complete excepting the Giant Petals of course. I must admit that it is really slow going gathering those things (which makes that portion boring) but other than that I thought this was an alright event.

Though I'm pretty disappointed that we've not had an offer to get either of the event monsters as pets, either one would be an excellent partner for the Wisp.
    I am sure they will pop up at some point like the flygers. We begged for them for months and months and finally got way more than we bargained for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Toad, gothic, and regular cottages all spawn the giant firefly.
    Dainty as well. Dainty has the best spawn rate I found. I only have one but it spawned one most every time I tapped on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    ...and not only coins... when finished drops change: tickets, permits, in general expansion materials.
    page 1, post #3 has all the info. reports have been posted by who finished.
    I have sadly only had one collection where I got something other than coins and that was a wisp lantern. I have been finished for several days now. Maybe my drops will get better. . .