Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    1) You have not reached that point of the game
    2) You are maxed
    Turns out it’s the second.

Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    i had 177 gems and now have 15 to finish this event.....i would not have done it if i hadnt spent so much time and evergy and materials to try to finish to be shy 12 atenna with 6 hours left....i bought those crates to spawn the grand firefly and am cooking up queens guard...i should finish before event ends i sure do hope its worth it.
    You fought well, just don’t totally rely on the timer. Sometimes it jumps ahead and expires unexpectedly.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m out. Way too demanding last level. Hope for good drops from blooms.

Rhino Keeper
    did it with an hour to go now got to wait 4 a gem sale to stock back up. feels good to finaly complete something..was worth it for all the crowns. now i can get new walker idk whats better guardsman or tradesman?

Rhino Keeper
    Not this account but my cell won?t let me buy the deal last minute I wanted to speed up the chest I just made it to make enough and now it won?t let me buy it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, help AAAcastlestorys is the kingdom name I am updating my phone hopefully that will works to buy it. Level 50 I will give my storm I?d when it finishes. I guess it thinks I don?t have enough time but I do if I speed it up

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Not this account but my cell won?t let me buy the deal last minute I wanted to speed up the chest I just made it to make enough and now it won?t let me buy it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, help AAAcastlestorys is the kingdom name I am updating my phone hopefully that will works to buy it. Level 50 I will give my storm I?d when it finishes. I guess it thinks I don?t have enough time but I do if I speed it up
    I even downloaded the decorate the home game for this ,,,,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I even downloaded the decorate the home game for this ,,,,
    StorysPlayer67 is the storm I?d. I have the perfect amount needed for deal to get the chest when I purchase the deal that is offered on the side of my phone for 9.99. I was going to speed up the chest up grade the building and just finish with one hour left. Please help me ,,,

Rhino Keeper
    I’m so mad I could have finished. The last goal was crazy with school starting.

I finished! But I had to use up my precious store of gems, because I didn't have enough glimmerdust even with generous neighbours gifting to me (thank you neighbours! ��) I also had to use gems to speed up cottages for antenna. That was a very challenging event with great prizes

Rhino Keeper
    level 7 gives chance for trade tickets n expasion permits...been wanting something so bad so glad i gemmed it it was worth it