Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SW and others for your helpful hints.

My first day toward the Queen’s Garb and I have picked 7 giant petals. 4/5, 2/5, and 1/5
    So it would appear that for me this goal will take about 5 days.

I am working on the other goals at the same time, and finally have a few energy left to tend to some of the rest of my kingdom.

It looks like S8 have managed to find a way to slow many of us down, so that we end up playing for the full time of the event.
    I am so glad some still manage to forge ahead.

Rhino Keeper
    How is your Giant Bloom collection going? Because mine is awful. From the last pick (5 Blooms) I only got 2 petals

Executive Chef
    I also am working on the Queens Garb, Goal 14. I have 11 of the 35 Giant Petals needed. It will most likely take 3 more days to collect the rest. The drop rate is terrible, but now I am also getting back to other goals and tidying up my kingdom. Slow and steady wins the race!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Actually the best prize is the cove. When fully upgraded, it has the chance to drop trade tickets! Not quite as good as expansion permits, but still a worthwhile resource.
    the cove drops trade tickets?? Page 1 only mentions 'coins'. How do you know?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    ...and not only coins... when finished drops change: tickets, permits, in general expansion materials.
    page 1, post #3 has all the info. reports have been posted by who finished.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I have the harvest bonus turned on, where you harvest twice as much, and when I just clicked my bloom it came up with the double harvest sign. My boost will run out before I can harvest my bloom, and I only need 5 more petals anyway, but if it does work it may help those that struggle with the giant petals? Can?t guarantee it but worth a try perhaps.
    Sadly, the Harvesting Boost does not work on the Giant Blooms. I think that when you have that particular boost active, it shows up on most (if not all) plants regardless if the plant actually works with the boost.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    ...and not only coins... when finished drops change: tickets, permits, in general expansion materials.
    page 1, post #3 has all the info. reports have been posted by who finished.
    Thx!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, the Harvesting Boost does not work on the Giant Blooms. I think that when you have that particular boost active, it shows up on most (if not all) plants regardless if the plant actually works with the boost.
    That is a bit misleading and disappointing but it doesn’t surprise me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rebanne View Post
    Did everyone get the gift because as far as I know I didn?t receive anything.
    I didn’t either.

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Did you look in your inventory and filter on Decorations?
    Yes and it’s not there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    It's dropped a trade ticket,wisps and wisp lantern so far for me plus the coins