Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

I just managed to finish. I did buy three enchanted garden bulbs., which dropped 8-10 bulb fruit and spawned fireflies too.
    Good luck to everyone still working on it.
    Also, not sure if this has been asked, but, do the Giant booms drop anything we need in the future besides petals? What about the beanstalk?
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ranne58 View Post
    I just managed to finish. I did buy three enchanted garden bulbs., which dropped 8-10 bulb fruit and spawned fireflies too.
    Good luck to everyone still working on it.
    Also, not sure if this has been asked, but, do the Giant booms drop anything we need in the future besides petals? What about the beanstalk?
    Thanks
    Post-event the Giant Blooms should continue to drop Orange Petals, Spellbound Dew and Dark Pollen. Since the Giant Bean Stalk was only for crafting the seeds, after the event it's just a building; no drops or use other than looking cute.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Post-event the Giant Blooms should continue to drop Orange Petals, Spellbound Dew and Dark Pollen. Since the Giant Bean Stalk was only for crafting the seeds, after the event it's just a building; no drops or use other than looking cute.
    Never once saw a dark polen. That’s a funny surprise. My blooms are all in the cellar.

New Resident
    If I gem skip the Queens Garb in level 14 will I also need to gem skip the Queens Garb in level 15?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Never once saw a dark polen. That’s a funny surprise. My blooms are all in the cellar.
    1) You have not reached that point of the game
    2) You are maxed
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I just finished the event by spending gems to get the last petal and two antennas I still needed. I also paid to finish making the queen’s garb. With just over four hours left on my timer, it seemed a prudent move given all the time and energy I’ve spent on this event. I wanted to finish, but I didn’t feel like spending actual cash to buy a package. The last level took every bit of 5 days for me to complete.

I did not like the drop rate compared to amounts of items needed and energy expended to earn those drops. But I really do like having the fairies in my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by connor204 View Post
    If I gem skip the Queens Garb in level 14 will I also need to gem skip the Queens Garb in level 15?
    I would think so.. because when you gem skip a step in a goal, it does not go into your inventory but you simply pay to skip that step.
    Thus the Queen's Garb would not be in your inventory, so missing from the items needed for 7th upgrade and you may have to gem skip again.
    But as I said.. I think so.. as I have never tried for 'upgrading' to a higher level.

When gem buying materials in the crafting spot, these are delivered in your inventory though.. one by one. You will then need to do the crafting necessary.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 08-15-18 at 01:31 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    OK that’s it, I give in. 4 hours left on the timer & I still need 5 petals and 11 antenna. I’ve just collected twice from my 8 cottages (got 3 grand fire flies) & those giant blooms that rendered 2 petals. What’s the point? I’ve used over 200 gems on this quest and played more than usual - except for when the game went offline for me on Sunday for about 5 hours (2 accounts and neither would load). Well done to everyone who’s managed to finish the quest. You’re all heroes

Rhino Keeper
    I'm out. I'm so bummed. I have everything needed but the giant petals for the queens garb. I still need 7 and with the collection time on the giant blooms and an estimation of 3 drops max, I won't be able to make it. If the queens garb stayed in the forge and the blooms dropped the giant petals afterwards, I'd still plunder ahead and quickly make my 4 garden elixers, but that's a far off wish. I love CS but I wish S8 would start giving the harder parts of a quest in the begining and not the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I just finished the event by spending gems to get the last petal and two antennas I still needed. I also paid to finish making the queen’s garb. With just over four hours left on my timer, it seemed a prudent move given all the time and energy I’ve spent on this event. I wanted to finish, but I didn’t feel like spending actual cash to buy a package. The last level took every bit of 5 days for me to complete.

I did not like the drop rate compared to amounts of items needed and energy expended to earn those drops. But I really do like having the fairies in my kingdom.
    i had 177 gems and now have 15 to finish this event.....i would not have done it if i hadnt spent so much time and evergy and materials to try to finish to be shy 12 atenna with 6 hours left....i bought those crates to spawn the grand firefly and am cooking up queens guard...i should finish before event ends i sure do hope its worth it.