Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Just got a free Giant Bloom from S8. Thanks for appreciating our frustration with the glitches and giving us a freebie!

Executive Chef
    Only spawned one grand firefly on my first round of 10 cottages. It?s going to take a long time to get to 40 at this rate. . .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Every firefly I've had to fight from the farmhouse has yielded two jars while I've had the harvest boost running. This may be pure coincidence. This will need further testing.

Just coincidence.
    I have to admit the storyline is done really well. What magic does ruler possess?
    I get 2 quite a bit and don?t have any boosts on. I do REALLLY like this story line. It?s been the one that has kept me most captivated in a really long time. I am intrigued that the ruler also possesses magic in some way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just got a free Giant Bloom from S8. Thanks for appreciating our frustration with the glitches and giving us a freebie!
    Same here.. let's hope drops will be gererous too.

New Expansions added.. pity Flygers & Co are constipated.. Lions too and takes ages to craft just one Permit. It's real slow opening just one plot, specially when it needs 9 permits.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Thought I saw a trap as a reward for something, but can’t find in inventory! Anybody else see it?

Executive Chef
    Thing is, I?m at 5 Giant Blooms now with the freebie and unsure as to whether I can add a 6th or 7th etc. Ok I?ll give it a go, and chance it.

It’s official I cannot make any more giant blooms inventory is FULL but the craft stalk still allows you to make the seeds. Grrr. So I’ve now got a seed being made as we speak that won’t get used.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-06-18 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    you should get another one soon.. S8's surprise
    I did get the free bloom, but I was already crafting my final two by the time I received it. The crafting finished a few minutes after the free one arrived and I couldn't place one of the ones I crafted. So it is still a limit of five.

[I hope that this is not a duplicate post. I don't see my prior attempt to post this.]

I made all five blooms before collecting too. Not that it does any good as you can only collect every 6 hours and the giant petal drops are random so I have collected from all five blooms 3 times and I have 8 giant petals to show for it.
    That is not a very promising ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I did get the free bloom, but I was already crafting my final two by the time I received it. The crafting finished a few minutes after the free one arrived and I couldn't place one of the ones I crafted. So it is still a limit of five.

[I hope that this is not a duplicate post. I don't see my prior attempt to post this.]
    I received the gifted one after I made the 5 and the gifted one was added to my kingdom so I have 6 now.

Nightclub Owner
    So was there a determining factor as to who received the free Giant Bloom? 'Cuz I sure didn't.