Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We do understand some players got lucky and have 6 Giant Blooms, but the intended amount of Giant Bloom is 5. Therefore, the limit of this item will remain 5. You will be able to complete the event with 5 Giant Blooms. The team is aware of this feedback to keep in mind for future events similar to this one. Sorry about this!
    Whether or not one can finish without it isn?t the point. And I?m certain that some kingdoms need the extra bloom, especially the kingdoms that were stuck at one or two over the weekend. I thought the gift was to help people who were shorted over the weekend catch up by giving them an extra. Interesting that this jester only gave an extra to the people that already had 5 thereby only helping the kingdoms that didn?t need it.

Not impressed, not happy. This might be the final straw...
    Last edited by ashley224; 08-07-18 at 05:05 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We do understand some players got lucky and have 6 Giant Blooms, but the intended amount of Giant Bloom is 5. Therefore, the limit of this item will remain 5. You will be able to complete the event with 5 Giant Blooms. The team is aware of this feedback to keep in mind for future events similar to this one. Sorry about this!
    You know I thought i could just accept this statement, but I am thoroughly disgusted. I think it is a total disgrace that players who were unable to complete their 5th bloom before getting one from Ivy have been penalized. Most were unable to complete this task due to a problem with the game. This "gift" from Ivy seemed like a token of apology for enduring this inconvenience. Now, it is just an insult.

I really hope that other players will speak out about this even if it did not affect you now, it may some time in a future event.
    Last edited by TeabytheSea3; 08-07-18 at 06:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or the drop rate of fruit bulb has dropped? I now need 30 plus energy just for 12....
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

I crafted my fifth bulb and was not able to place it. I got a message saying I reached my limit. I came to the forum to find out there was a “gift” from Ivy. I went to my inventory and there it is. Now I have wasted my resources and am forced to sell it. What a waste!
    We should still be allowed to craft and place the 5th one. Not happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! This is why I love the forums--I did find one in my inventory! And from the dismal drop rate so far, I am going to need all five!

Host(ess)
    Is the Queen's Garb tailored in goal 14 the same one used in goal 15 (autocomplete) or do we have to tailor a second queen's garb?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    Is the Queen's Garb tailored in goal 14 the same one used in goal 15 (autocomplete) or do we have to tailor a second queen's garb?
    It's usually the same one. I can't imagine the quest line asking use to make TWO of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Is it just me or the drop rate of fruit bulb has dropped? I now need 30 plus energy just for 12....
    That rate is just about right, except that for me, this has been the drop rate all along. I have been averaging 3 bulbs per plant (10 chops) working out to a 30% drop rate. Also Shibuya’s post no 163 (draft math and assumption) has given an assumption of 4 energy per bulb (25% drop rate)...our new energy sink hole...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    It has certainly been lowered to about half.. and not only.
    If you do continuous chopping of about 10 bulbs.. after a couple of seconds and after you've done other 10 taps of whatever, the game resets to when you've started collecting bulbs. It's impossible to use quick-collect as will reset.
    As a habit I've always used quick collect in order to fill my inventory, and can do with the beans.. but bulbs I have to do one by one and let it drop by itself, just to gather a few.
    This may be my game's fault, but has never happened before up till now. Something is not flowing smoothly with the bulb chopping and collection.
    I have been thinking if an unlimited energy value pack is offered.. there 'might' be problems if used for collecting bulbs.. definitely in my game.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Same to me happened. I never Notice the gift and now I cannot place the crafted one!! It says to grow up! But Im lvl 50, for I think,50 years now. lol And the answer from Pica is like “that’s life” Sorry mate but this is a game for fun. Not my life!
    Last edited by starnanou; 08-07-18 at 11:46 PM.