Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

I'm surprised more people don't seem to be having problems with the grand firefly spawn rate. For me, the petals will be fine (27/35 currently) but the grand fireflies are only spawning about once for every 5 to 6 cottages I collect from, and I've only got more than one antenna crown once, so I'm at 17/40 on those. I'd really like to finish, since the antenna crowns are the only thing that will be stopping me from having the level 7 cove, but if I don't start getting luckier with either the spawn rate or the crown drops, I just don't see it happening.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aurorapayens View Post
    I'm surprised more people don't seem to be having problems with the grand firefly spawn rate. For me, the petals will be fine (27/35 currently) but the grand fireflies are only spawning about once for every 5 to 6 cottages I collect from, and I've only got more than one antenna crown once, so I'm at 17/40 on those. I'd really like to finish, since the antenna crowns are the only thing that will be stopping me from having the level 7 cove, but if I don't start getting luckier with either the spawn rate or the crown drops, I just don't see it happening.
    It is Castle Story random. I had problems with the petals. I often got the antenna in multiples. Hang in there. Sometimes when you mention it on the Forum, your luck changes. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aurorapayens View Post
    I had spawn rates every 5/6 like you.. just place more cottages so you have more spawning chances. you can store them after. Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It is Castle Story random. I had problems with the petals. I often got the antenna in multiples. Hang in there. Sometimes when you mention it on the Forum, your luck changes. Good luck!
    Have the same problem, doesn’t look like I will be able to finish because the drops and spawn rate is extremely low, very frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    So, I'm definitely finishing this one, as I've done everything excepting gathering the last few antenna crowns. My thoughts on the event are very simple: I am so glad I will never see (nor chop!) another garden bulb ever again. Like littleprince, I found the final upgrade extremely tedious. This was the first event since CS started that I actually came to the forum to look and see what the drops for the final upgrade were because I was considering giving it a pass. The drops from the bulbs were so bad that I chopped them expecting to only get 1 per bulb. Games are supposed to be fun and the way the final upgrade was structured... wasn't.
    I so agree with you, I was also ready to throw in the towel but reading the forum I decided to try to stick with it to go to level 7 and get good drops, but I still have to get 30 antennae and 24 leaves, don?t think I am going to be able to finish at the rate the drops are....

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I think someone said you need to make sure your app is updated.
    Thank you! That worked!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    I so agree with you, I was also ready to throw in the towel but reading the forum I decided to try to stick with it to go to level 7 and get good drops, but I still have to get 30 antennae and 24 leaves, don?t think I am going to be able to finish at the rate the drops are....
    My drops are super low too....frustrating. Going to stick with it and hope for the best.

Fashion Designer
    I made it!
    I have a beautiful Titania flying around my kingdom keeping Puck company.
    Even managed to do so while camping.
    I might have climbed to the top of the mountain a few times to get service so I could use up my energy.

Executive Chef
    Good luck to all as you approach the finish line. I finished this morning. It is so nice to get back to the relaxed pace of the non-timed goals.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Posting unrelated content is not forum appropriate. All posts containing references to political content have been removed. If you wish to discuss this further with S8, you can file a Forum Dispute. Thank you.