Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    I crafted six giant blooms, could only place five (I tried ...) I collected a bloom or two (very slow going) and then today found a sixth bloom in my inventory. ? Still slow going
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Look in your Inventory/Decorations?
    That is where I found mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So was there a determining factor as to who received the free Giant Bloom? 'Cuz I sure didn't.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    Then it must make a difference whether you placed the gifted one before or after you placed the five that you crafted. That is unequal treatment!
    It would have to be after because I received the gifted one and I have had five placed since Saturday. Now I have six. Apparently another unintentional glitch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Thought I saw a trap as a reward for something, but can’t find in inventory! Anybody else see it?
    Yes!!!! I did too. For goal 13 it was showing as a reward but when I looked in my inventory it wasn?t there!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Dunno if there IS a determining factor. I'm level 39 and I received the bonus Giant Bloom. It previously told me I couldn't place anymore Blooms due to my level. However, I was able to place the ones from my inventory (including the bonus Giant Bloom). So now I have 6 in my kingdom and 1 in the workshop that says I can't place or store. Weird.

Fashion Designer
    Yesterday I crafted and placed 4 giant blooms and did not collect until #5 was crafting. Did not get any petals from the first two. After placing #5, I noted the grayed out craft with the warning that inventory was full. BTW that notice was on all grayed out items in the workshop. The beanstalk could still craft the giant seed. I just now collected from 4 of the 5 blooms and got 4 petals. Yeah! That completed step/goal 11, dialog came up between Ruler and Ivy and the reward for the goal was a giant bloom as indicated by the reward screen. Bloom was in inventory and placed as #6. It just might be that those who had already finished Step 11 just got the bloom placed in their inventory and those who haven't gotten it have not yet finished that goal. Others will have to confirm this.

Fashion Designer
    Not seeing things! Spirit Wind 00 Two of us saw a trap for firefly as a reward at the end of 13. Not in our inventory. Anybody else?

Hello Fish63. I think the reward was that it is now unlocked and you can now buy it for 20 gems. That’s what seems to have happened for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got awarded a giant bloom - I guess I was one of those who had a delay in receiving this reward. Trust it is now the same for everyone else who hadn’t initially received the gift?
    Last edited by maridadi; 08-06-18 at 07:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello Fish63. I think the reward was that it is now unlocked and you can now buy it for 20 gems. That?s what seems to have happened for me.
    I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that isn?t usually the way things work and I have been playing for many years. Usually if it shows at the bottom of a goal page, it means it the reward for that goal.