Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

We do understand some players got lucky and have 6 Giant Blooms, but the intended amount of Giant Bloom is 5. Therefore, the limit of this item will remain 5. You will be able to complete the event with 5 Giant Blooms. The team is aware of this feedback to keep in mind for future events similar to this one. Sorry about this!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Am I missing something or are we doing all this just to receive another citizen and crowns? I really don’t see the attraction for another citizen as you can summon one like it for 55 crowns.... you could be pounding the game all day long to get to the required items...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    like Ashley posted in the Bugs section, raise the cap to 6.

I still don't know how a lower level player could do all this. Not just energy, but I have 10 glimmer troves to keep up with the glimmerdust and now I'm low on water. IMO this storyline would have been a great part of the untimed main storyline. We have the ruler and her mysterious gift and Azalia and Lila are part of the main storyline. Wasn't their story left unfinished? I'll have to go back and look.
    Also, when we first met them - in the main storyline - didn't we get an Azalea or Lila card in our inventory under the Material tab? I could've sworn I had Azalea in mine (in the story I think I found her in a bush or something?) but she's no longer in my inventory now that she's a walker... at least I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Fashion Designer
    interesting that my "luck" only comes from event glitches lol i crafted 5 flowers and got a free 6th when collecting my first large petals

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Also, when we first met them - in the main storyline - didn't we get an Azalea or Lila card in our inventory under the Material tab? I could've sworn I had Azalea in mine (in the story I think I found her in a bush or something?) but she's no longer in my inventory now that she's a walker... at least I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
    I found this... I personally wasn't playing back then but it still looks like what you were mentioning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb50125.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	46507

Azalea
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A distinguished Faerie from the Glimmerwood clan of Faeries.
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Found: Dead Tree
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90379
    Last edited by SirSwift; 08-07-18 at 01:04 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Correct:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1531960

Fwipple as well!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    Am I missing something or are we doing all this just to receive another citizen and crowns? I really don’t see the attraction for another citizen as you can summon one like it for 55 crowns.... you could be pounding the game all day long to get to the required items...
    The finished cove drops good stuff.
    Earth wisp
    Spellbound dew
    Wisp Lantern
    Trade ticket/s
    Expansion permit

Hope it is like the Royal Lion and drops Enchanted Lanterns as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks to all that answered my inquiry. I thought I was losing my mind for a moment there.

I'm really not liking this new trend of s8 removing items from our inventory at any time. How would leaving Azalea and Fwipple in our inventories affect them being walkers? One is a material and the other a citizen so it seems to me that they could've both stayed. This is making me very paranoid and soon I'll be checking my inventory daily to make sure nothing else is gone, lol.

I am a level 20 player and upgraded by clove to lvl 4 and going for lvl 5 but I read in the thread that for future upgrades I will need light armour which unlocks at level 25. I feel I just wasted my effort up till now since can't finish without spending exorbitant amount of gems

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, at least that is encouraging! To Federergoat.....