Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    I finished! My petal drops increased today Yay!

Excited to get my first drop. Expansion permit maybe!?

Good luck to all who are still plugging along!

I'm stuck on goal 14 because a skunkupine spawned outside my kingdom's footprint and I can't reach the darned thing. I was collecting from giant blooms to try to craft the queen's garb. Sent in a request for help which will be reviewed during normal business hours Monday-Friday. It was already looking grim as far as collecting enough supplies to complete the goal. Now looks impossible.

Looks like I just needed to update my app and the skunkupine disappeared. Lost 2 days of collecting resources though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    I wanna say that it was a nice event until the upgrade to lv 6 after that it became boring. I could finish but i dont know if i wanna. The thought of all the chopping and brewing is just so unappealing -.-
    And: two walkers again?! Oh please make prices again, i just can place in my kingdom!! And race the max of the walkers Im at : 23/20.
    These last 2 flying Fairies more than ground walkers are appealing as they're free. We don't have to buy them with the Crowns earned, they're part of the event's prizes. Crowns earned are more than enough to buy another 'walker/flyer' at our choice in the Town Square, which have other 4 storyline Fairies offered.

As gameplay moves on, I see than one day we'll probably have many more walkers in our inventory to choose from than what our board capacity ever will be. We can't use them all at one time.. but it's nice to change them depending on what event is running.

At the moment, at end event, I have 810 Crowns, but have no idea if this is correct as our Crown counter is not in use. This figure does seem strange as not enough to buy 2 walkers, but I have still have to finish Trade and Sabina goals. Some may still drop in.

Personally I love the walkers.. they animate the kingdom to real CS-life instead of only parked animated figures. At the moment I own 26/20 with 6 still to gain. Crabby is my favorite up till now, hiding and jumping out everywhere and next these lovely fairies just offered.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    So, I'm definitely finishing this one, as I've done everything excepting gathering the last few antenna crowns. My thoughts on the event are very simple: I am so glad I will never see (nor chop!) another garden bulb ever again. Like littleprince, I found the final upgrade extremely tedious. This was the first event since CS started that I actually came to the forum to look and see what the drops for the final upgrade were because I was considering giving it a pass. The drops from the bulbs were so bad that I chopped them expecting to only get 1 per bulb. Games are supposed to be fun and the way the final upgrade was structured... wasn't.

Rhino Keeper
    I am sad that I?ll not finish this one either... missin three petals to upgrade to level six ... and then there?s is the last level upgrade... given the time left and that I need so many petals it is impossible, just it?s less than four days to finish and no value pack offered with petals ..... oh well, I did enjoy it - just wish I could have finished, and I do like the walkers - and will buy one of the fairies; do they all have stories with them? And decor? ...

Congrats to all that have finished!! Yey!!
    How is the queen?? I am wishing for her, trying my best - but given the time on the big flowers it is impossible for me, I think... unless s8 increases the drop rate and double the petals dropped from them... (that will never happen lol 5)

Rhino Keeper
    Should go out and buy myself a lottery ticket first time ever got 5 petals from 5 blooms
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    the finished fire fly cove has some nice drops
    This may have been mentioned but, my level 7 just dropped a trade ticket. We?ll see if it continues after the event time is completed.

Question: will the fairies remain for purchase after this event finishes?
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 08-12-18 at 03:10 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    This may have been mentioned but, my level 7 just dropped a trade ticket. We?ll see if it continues after the event time is completed.
    Yes drops at level 7 have been reported.. They're welcomed with all the permits we need to expand.

Copied from 1st Page, post #3:
    Drops: Up to L7: coin only; at level 7 reported drops so far are: earth wisp, expansion permit, spellbound dew, trade ticket/s, wisp lanterns

EDIT: yes fairies should remain to be bought eventually.. at least I hope so, otherwise they should have an expiry date.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Moon, looked in the pictures but didn’t think of looking in first pages, duh.