Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/2: A Midsummer Sprite's Dream event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I thought petals were fixed drops but this is also random still need 2 more to upgrade to L6...
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Ive just been reading this thread looking for hope....and I notice that some players have 6 Giant Blooms. I have 5, and can?t craft more despite having crafted another 2 seeds. Apologies that I haven?t full read all 34 pages yet, but is there something I need to do to allow my workshop to let me craft the 6th. I feel slightly annoyed that I may not finish this event because of something others have and I don?t, but I?m hoping it?s not my own fault!
    Sorry, but you can only craft 5 Giant Blooms, that was always the cap. The reason some players have 6 is because s8 gifted an extra but as of now it seems random as to which players received the gift. Not fair, in any way, but there's nothing to be done about it.

Farm Supplier
    Are walkers and crowns the only reward for this event? I must say that I?m starting to find it quite dull to chop chop chop the garden bulb plants and start to contemplate to invest my energy in other things rather, if it is only for walkers and crowns. I find that I have enough if those.
    (Sorry for the edit, I tapped the send-button accidentally while trying to scroll)
    Last edited by atiragram; 08-08-18 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Sorry hit the wrong button

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I only had 1 Giant Bloom all weekend and most of Friday and Monday. I got my free Bloom, and now only have 5. I do not even care because compared to last weekend, having 5 is fabulous. Maybe your gifted Bloom will show up when you collect something or when your game resets. Try rebooting your device and looking in your inventory.
    I also do not like these back-to-back events. I have the Love Shack and it is not what it used to be. I used to get the parts needed to craft an Alicorn rarely, but still occasionally. I never get any parts anymore. I cannot recall the last time I got parts.
    I will keep on plugging away. There are still a good many days left. Best of luck to you and everyone else still trying to finish this event. Hopefully when this is done, we will get a break to replenish coins and energy, as well as putting our kingdoms back in order.
    My response was to Dqueenie above.
    Thanks, Stymie. You are always positive & it encourages us all. The adult me knows it can't all be fair, but yet I admit to coveting my neighbors 50 alicorns, all flapping in their little rows. Still, the child in me cannot not play. Fun just calls to me. So I tap away like a 5 year old. lol, feels good to be in good company, too.

And thanks for the tips, but I tried all that before checking here. Just not gonna let it bother me.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    Are walkers and crowns the only reward for this event? I must say that I?m starting to find it quite dull to chop chop chop the garden bulb plants and start to contemplate to invest my energy in other things rather, if it is only for walkers and crowns. I find that I have enough if those.
    (Sorry for the edit, I tapped the send-button accidentally while trying to scroll)
    Actually the best prize is the cove. When fully upgraded, it has the chance to drop trade tickets! Not quite as good as expansion permits, but still a worthwhile resource.

Executive Chef
    I have the harvest bonus turned on, where you harvest twice as much, and when I just clicked my bloom it came up with the double harvest sign. My boost will run out before I can harvest my bloom, and I only need 5 more petals anyway, but if it does work it may help those that struggle with the giant petals? Can?t guarantee it but worth a try perhaps.

Executive Chef
    PictureClick image for larger version. 

Name:	0BFCEF06-EEB3-40C0-AF88-4A912F648686.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	267.5 KB 
ID:	46525

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Faeries in Town Square are permanent additions, they will be able to be purchased with Crowns won in future events.
    Thank you, this is the best news I have heard since finding out there was a Shakespeaarean play to the event as I?m a nerd and lost reading, 19th Victorian first then Shakespeare.

Looking for advice. I have not been able to play much past few days being sick in the hospital. I am however able to get at on at least once or twice a day to collect my energy and all else that can be useful. Tomorrow Night I should hit around 750 energy, unless an ali wants to be nice (hint to my Ali?s lol)

I already know I will not finish the event so looking for an obtainable goal, which level I might make. For me I am currently on goal 9, 1/2 through (from Sunday) I should be able to get the beanstalk and have another literary reference. Missed collecting books from barons tent so checking daily and would love to have them and create a reading nook. Im sure opportunities will come.

***was able to make two more elixirs on the side now so that will be 8/12 until level 5 fire cove. Every bit counts!
    L
    So questions/opinions after understanding situation My other issue is I fatigue so while I want to use boosts I worry if I will last 3 hours.l. I don?t mind spending a few gems for speading or helping along@.

1. Has anyone bought the garden bulb plant and can truly say it?s worth its value?

2. My goal was to use nimble farmer, harvest champion and to potion boost altogether tomorrorw night to push me along, those with hindsight have an opinion? And can we buy silver? It accidentally ate some of mine several days ago. Also d you think this is a wise strategy if I have each time logged in defeated a firefly and collected a couple fruit or should I just go along? I figured the boosts would help me double what I can make.

3. Of course I want benifits of final cove but if I can?t make it my goal is level 12 for the extra 50 crowns. Does 12 seem reasonable as many of you are looking afcmycposition in hindsight? More and finishing is always better but I?ll be happy just for some crowns

Sorry for so many questions, any advice is helpful. I?m happy I get my energy after update! Hoping they may put an item or two out that?s really nice. Best of luck to everyone playing, and again any help is appreciated!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 08-09-18 at 02:24 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Oh thanks Dqueenie for the info on the cove, trade tickets are great even if it?s only a chance, I?m back in :-).

@Stymie: Don?t give up on your Love Shack. Those horns are really super rare. I did not get any for like 3 years after my first Alicorn, then I got 2 in one year and then I made a break playing, but since I?m back (I came back December last year) I got another one (still have the baby ali :-)). It might be just the other way round for you, you got them somewhat more regularly in the beginning, but might have a break in receiving them now, but I think that doesn?t mean you?re not going to get them anymore. Ok in my case the increase might also be related to the fact that at some point I bought my barracks, but still, it?s just very very irregular.
    What I mean to say, they still do drop, but sometimes the waiting time may be half a year and other times it may be 1,5 years.

Atiragram

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry, but you can only craft 5 Giant Blooms, that was always the cap. The reason some players have 6 is because s8 gifted an extra but as of now it seems random as to which players received the gift. Not fair, in any way, but there's nothing to be done about it.
    Thanks for the answer, Anniras, even though I don’t like it!!