Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard Starstruck Issues

Executive Chef

Leaderboard Starstruck Issues

Im so done with this game right now. Missed all the side goal points. I saw every step and need to tap on collect, but i had no event logo on my right side. Force closed the game. And now i have 0 points, and the event is started. But no side goal anymore. I HATE this
    Lost 1000 for the side goals. And everything from my 2 nest with a Magmacore and Rubble Rooster inside it. More than 2000 points missed
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Im so done with this game right now. Missed all the side goal points. I saw every step and need to tap on collect, but i had no event logo on my right side. Force closed the game. And now i have 0 points, and the event is started. But no side goal anymore. I HATE this
    Lost 1000 for the side goals. And everything from my 2 nest with a Magmacore and Rubble Rooster inside it. More than 2000 points missed
    Same here. No side goals at all. I just wasted a fortune in gems speed breeding random animals because I didnt know we had a dark/fire animal to breed. lol. At this point, I just accept that this game is not moderated well at all.

Mines not working right either! The wheel is blacked out! And nothing will open! Wonder what the problem is! I shut it down and restarted and that didn't help either! Any suggestions?

Banned
    I've only been playing for two months, but the entire time has been full of moderation issues. Is this how it's always been?

The Honorable Panda
    My Leaderboard is working ( and spin the wheel). Are you still having issues?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    My Leaderboard is working ( and spin the wheel). Are you still having issues?
    The spinning wheel is working. Its spinning slowly, and when it stopped its was spinning a little bit further before i recieved the price. Its not working like it used to be.

And my leaderboard is started, but haven't recieved the extra points from the side goal to my LB points.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I've only been playing for two months, but the entire time has been full of moderation issues. Is this how it's always been?
    I'm not trying to start anything, but I think you mean technical issues. The moderators (Kooky Panda and Rynetory) are the forum moderators and are not Storm8 staff, and they are volunteers, but they do have to do what S8 staff tell them to do. The technical glitches lie firmly on the shoulders of the S8 staff, and you are correct: the technical glitches are neverending as of late, especially in Dragon Story. I think they should take some time to regroup and give us a one week break from events while they do so. I think that they are afraid that some high level players will get bored if there is a break since they already have most of the animals, but I, at least, and I imagine many others, can still breed for a handful of permanent non-legendary animals and a whole bunch of the legendaries.

When I first entered today, I didn't have the wheel at all, but I closed out and went back in, and it was there.

I don't think that they move us from one group to another; the lb just isn't always updated if someone has just gained a bunch of points. Right now I am 18th. I am *never* 18th. I am just too fabulous to be that low. Hmph!

Banned
    Lol, thanks, I did mean technical issues and of course, you are fabulous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    Lol, thanks, I did mean technical issues and of course, you are fabulous.
    Why, thank you for noticing and acknowledging my fabulosity! Lol!!

I can already tell I will come nowhere near the horse on either account. People already have thousands of points. At least I can look forward to the Starling, the Guar, and a free habitat! Oh, and a Caturn. MY older account already has 2 Plutopus and 2 Lemurcury, but could never breed the Caturn. I thought I had one, but it turns out that I have a Meowl instead. Either way, it's a flying cat. Lol!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogsMeema View Post
    Mine isn't working right either! Not sure why it won't open!
    there are several people on [] also having problems with this event
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-31-18 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast