Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stellar Friends - wrong percentage

Executive Chef

Stellar Friends - wrong percentage

Monthly goals are there now!!! Thanks S8

But both are 0%. I already have collected for both of them.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Monthly goals are there now!!! Thanks S8

But both are 0%. I already have collected for both of them.
    Maybe the collected amount is little? Try calculating it on your end. X/20,000

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I’m having the same problem as AppieP. But, while my amount is little for one animal, it should be at around 7% for the other.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I now have "Collect Galactic Fragments" and "Collect Nebula Bits" but they are both at 0% and I have been breeding and evolving constantly since yesterday. I have already spent over 1000 gems doing both, but I'm at 0%? This is not right and must be fixed. Who do I let know about this? Anytime I try to contact support, I dont receive any response. I am very, very tired of this game doing this.

Also, I still dont have the Moonbill side goal and cant tell really what is going on at all. This is such a waste of time.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-01-18 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Merged

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    I’m having the same problem as AppieP. But, while my amount is little for one animal, it should be at around 7% for the other.
    Let me flag this over....

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I now have "Collect Galactic Fragments" and "Collect Nebula Bits" but they are both at 0% and I have been breeding and evolving constantly since yesterday. I have already spent over 1000 gems doing both, but I'm at 0%? This is not right and must be fixed. Who do I let know about this? Anytime I try to contact support, I dont receive any response. I am very, very tired of this game doing this.

Also, I still dont have the Moonbill side goal and cant tell really what is going on at all. This is such a waste of time.
    I'll flag yours too. It's ok, you need not contact Support for this until further advice.

They're looking into the Moonbill side goal. I'll post in its own bug thread when I get news.

Host(ess)
    The goal for the Andromareda & Perchorion just showed up on my game but when I look to see if the 2800 galactic & 990 nebula points I’ve collected have been applied to the animals they have not both anamilas show 0 percent is there going to be a fix for this or do I have to report this glitch to S8???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fip8 View Post
    The goal for the Andromareda & Perchorion just showed up on my game but when I look to see if the 2800 galactic & 990 nebula points I’ve collected have been applied to the animals they have not both anamilas show 0 percent is there going to be a fix for this or do I have to report this glitch to S8???
    I'll add you to my report.

I have this same problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast