Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing Spaced Out Pt. 1 goal

Grand Emperor
    Thanks a lot, I definitely need that. I only bred 1 limited animal out of 6 last month. I'm so terribly miserable!

I'll need the CMs to help to check on these issues. They wont get in until morning, US timing.

Executive Chef
    Oh Ry, we did get leaderboard goals and I did collect those, just want to be clear that only monthly and Moonbill didn't go in

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Oh Ry, we did get leaderboard goals and I did collect those, just want to be clear that only monthly and Moonbill didn't go in
    All good and clear. I understood you in your earlier posts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Bug posts on missing goal have been moved to the Bugs forum. Please see/post there if you are missing this goal. I've replied to you all there. Thanks.

Thread: Missing Spaced Out Pt. 1 goal
    My iOS account has the goal but not my android (where moonbill is on nest):/
    Last edited by miadoubled; 07-31-18 at 11:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I placed it, no points.. luckily I randomly threw the same pair in and got another 5hr.... this has got to be for all the bad luck I've had lately!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I placed it, no points.. luckily I randomly threw the same pair in and got another 5hr.... this has got to be for all the bad luck I've had lately!
    Hold on to it until the goal is fixed. Lucky you got another.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Tips:

You can keep breeding Dark + Fire to get the Moonbill in the mean time. Just hold on to it until you get your side goal.

I have a question:
    How do you know when any of the goals are working to get the points and nebula bits? Right now I am afraid to hatch it or place it can anyone let me now if it is safe to hatch and place.

I do see the goals for the event leader board and wheel are workingOn the right side of the scroll bar I can see the goals called

1. Starry Eyes: Reward 600 Nebula Bits
    2.Planetary Platty: Reward 300 Leaderboard Points
    3.Spaced Out Part 1: Reward 1500 Nebula Bits

The goals that are not there is the Stellar Friends I wonder if they were appear when last month disappear.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyThunderstorm View Post
    I have a question:
    How do you know when any of the goals are working to get the points and nebula bits? Right now I am afraid to hatch it or place it can anyone let me now if it is safe to hatch and place.

I do see the goals for the event leader board and wheel are workingOn the right side of the scroll bar I can see the goals called

1. Starry Eyes: Reward 600 Nebula Bits
    2.Planetary Platty: Reward 300 Leaderboard Points
    3.Spaced Out Part 1: Reward 1500 Nebula Bits

The goals that are not there is the Stellar Friends I wonder if they were appear when last month disappear.
    It's safe to proceed since you have the goals.

I'm checking on the goals for Stellar Friends. I'll post in its' own thread when I have more news.

Banned
    I HAVE NO GOALS. Therefore, I do not know what they are and cannot begin any of them. These constant issues are getting really old.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I HAVE NO GOALS. Therefore, I do not know what they are and cannot begin any of them. These constant issues are getting really old.
    Thanks for letting me know. I have added you to my report for them to check. Aye this month started on a bumpy note...

I've listed the goal for this in Post 1 of the discussion thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...1)-2018-Jul-31

Please see the rest of the goals of events in Post 1 of their respective threads in the Discussion forum. I've listed them so you guys can see what they are.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast