Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing Spaced Out Pt. 1 goal

Executive Chef
    I've restarted many times, no Moonbill side goal or the monthly 2 horses side goal that shows %.. Both are missing. I am gaining points toward toward monthly goal shown in storage, but afraid if I hatch Moonbill it won't give points

Executive Chef
    I'm on Android btw.. And my boost is almost over, I figured it would be fixed since the event started 8 hours ago :/

Grand Emperor
    Just to check, are you guys still missing this goal? Can you restart your device and check again?

Please let me know if it's still missing.

Executive Chef
    Still no side goal for Moonbill or the monthly horses.. Leaderboard and spin wheel are working (for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just to check, are you guys still missing this goal? Can you restart your device and check again?

Please let me know if it's still missing.
    I have restarted my phone (Android) 2xs and opened and closed the game many times and I still don't have the side goal. Leaderboard and spinning wheel seem to be working fine.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Still no side goal for Moonbill or the monthly horses.. Leaderboard and spin wheel are working (for me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I have restarted my phone (Android) 2xs and opened and closed the game many times and I still don't have the side goal. Leaderboard and spinning wheel seem to be working fine.
    Sorry to hear that this is not resolved yet. Appreciate your updates. I've flagged this over.

Edit to add:

Eluzyion - I dont have the monthly goals too, I'm checking on them as well.

Grand Emperor
    Tips:

You can keep breeding Dark + Fire to get the Moonbill in the mean time. Just hold on to it until you get your side goal.

Executive Chef
    Tips:

You can keep breeding Dark + Fire to get the Moonbill in the mean time. Just hold on to it until you get your side goal.
    Mines on the nest but I lost my boost I had going :/ not hatching til the goal shows, thx Ry!

Grand Emperor
    Congrats on getting your Moonbill and sorry about your boost though. This month started on a rocky note for everyone. I found myself getting unto the forum full of issues lol.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on getting your Moonbill and sorry about your boost though. This month started on a rocky note for everyone. I found myself getting unto the forum full of issues lol.
    Oh I know this one went haywire on about every part lol at least lb and spin wheel is working I think they may have been confused on just what all failed, I'll check back in the morning. Good luck getting Moonbill!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast