Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Moonbill (Spaced Out Pt. 1) - 2018 Jul 31

Farm Supplier
    I used wisteeria and pyro pony!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Ok...I thought I'd be super smart and try for both the moonbill and the newtron at the same time. So I used the cosmic platypus for cosmic/water and then I did a dark/fire animal (forgot which one off hand) and what do I get? a 45 hour timer. it' was 4 different elements and I got a Crystal Unicorn...but what is sad I already have one so I don't need it and now I can't try for the moonbill and newtron for 2 days....UGH
    Having 2 Crystal Unicorns can be handy though - I keep one at epic for battling and raise the second one just to level 4 and use it for breeding. That way you can breed for Crystal hybrids without tying up your Crystal Unicorn for battles.

But I feel your pain. Most of my legendary timers have hit when I REALLY didn't want my breeding den tied up!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

I got all excited thinking I had it cosI got five hour egg but it?s not the egg in the picture. I used a lemurcury and a hot dog so you could try thatI guess?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Having 2 Crystal Unicorns can be handy though - I keep one at epic for battling and raise the second one just to level 4 and use it for breeding. That way you can breed for Crystal hybrids without tying up your Crystal Unicorn for battles.

But I feel your pain. Most of my legendary timers have hit when I REALLY didn't want my breeding den tied up!
    That is an excellent idea! I kept both of mine just because I like the way they look at different levels.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got it with Rapunzel and Skyger!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I finally got it with Rapunzel and Skyger!!!
    Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by therealsqueaklepuff View Post
    I got all excited thinking I had it cosI got five hour egg but it?s not the egg in the picture. I used a lemurcury and a hot dog so you could try thatI guess?
    It's a blazelisk which you will need for the storybook.......

Arshdeep484;1534916]It's a blazelisk which you will need for the storybook.......I got it in my second account with caturn and ground squirrel after that got a moonbill with same combo

In my first account I haven't any of them and when I was trying today for blazelisk after getting tired off trying for moonbill........I got a moonbill......what a fortune.....

Executive Chef
    FINALLY, after so many countless tries, i got the Moonbill with Skyger and Garnet Griffin.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19