Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Astrowl - 2018 Jul 31

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I also finished colosseum. So happy with the Astrowl. Really nice job S8, really like this creature. Egg on the nest btw.

Attachment 46567
    I dont know how u do it! I feel as i put a lot of time into this game and constantly am on battling, but never have came close to winning one since android started the Colosseum congrats tho!

Fashion Designer
    I managed to earn the Astrowl on ALL THREE of my accounts. It came down to the last day - and for MenollyPiper the last hour! But I didn't have to spend any extra gems, and I am SO HAPPY I actually completed it!

I'll be honest, since I didn't need the element combination, and since this is pretty much the Barn Owl with different coloring, I wasn't all that invested in whether or not I got it. However, I did something this month that I've never done before - I tracked my progress each day to know if I was on track and if it was even possible to succeed. At the beginning, I figured that I needed to average about 11 points per day to win, and every few days I'd do the math again. By some miracle, all three accounts stayed close enough to the average that it was worth it to keep going.

So I really feel great having achieved the goal, and now I have another cute Space animal! Now the fun of figuring out if I'm going to hatch it and if so, where I can put it. Hmmm...
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12