Thread: Too Many Coins

New Resident

Too Many Coins

Hey guys, Ive been playing for over a year now. Im level 122 and I have nearly 200,000,000 coins. Its spilling over. I feel like Im missing something.

Ive finished the battlegrounds, I participate in all of the tournaments (even though Ive never gotten one of the animals from them cause I can never reach the end), and Im constantly growing food. Im always low on food but have way too many coins.

Is there something Im missing? Why do I have so many coins? What am I not spending money on?
    Thanks! 😊💜

Executive Chef
    Your missing nothing. 200 million is also nothing, wait till you have 2 billion, like a lot of us including me. You can stuck up your food supply with only planting super food like charm cherries all day.
    Hope this helps you. Dont worry about the coins, we all do have a lot, and it's only getting more and more....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I'm closing in on 5 Billion! That's correct, 4+ billion. You never have to worry about buying food, or some of the new "specialty" one element habitats, which is good. But there's nothing much else you can do with them. I've asked storm8 to give us options to use coins versus gems for some items, even if over priced coinage, but I get gems are revenue. So just watch your coins add up.