Thread: Breeding den not yielding crowns in current tales

Breeding den not yielding crowns in current tales

Most players as well as myself have NOT received any aquar crowns from breeding dragons,(I bred a messager and winter dragon ) which should have reflected chapter 2, act 3 of the current tale. Now we are FORCED TO SPEND 30 GOLD to move forward when it's no fault of our own. The sad part about it is, there's nothing that can be done until Monday, which will set us back a day IF we DONT want to spend the gold. This is totally unfair when players have to LITERALLY pay the price for S8 glitches and bugs that continuously occurring in the game. I hope this is fixed ASAP, and players are reimbursed the unnecessary gold spent and not be ignored, because that would definitely be a MAJOR problem with players....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Most players as well as myself have NOT received any aquar crowns from breeding dragons,(I bred a messager and winter dragon ) which should have reflected chapter 2, act 3 of the current tale. Now we are FORCED TO SPEND 30 GOLD to move forward when it's no fault of our own. The sad part about it is, there's nothing that can be done until Monday, which will set us back a day IF we DONT want to spend the gold. This is totally unfair when players have to LITERALLY pay the price for S8 glitches and bugs that continuously occurring in the game. I hope this is fixed ASAP, and players are reimbursed the unnecessary gold spent and not be ignored, because that would definitely be a MAJOR problem with players....
    I agree completely am also in this position. I've made a video as proof that the points aren't registering in case I have to file a ticket and of course I did all the standard reboot and reinstalling which didn't change anything. This is clearly yet another fault in their programming.

S8, in my mind you either shouldn't have events over the weekend if you can't have anyone available to fix your mistakes during this time or have someone check in on the forums periodically over the weekend so you're apprised of the situations as they occur. After all, these glitches are not on our end but yours so it falls to you to fix them in a timely manner and in a way that impacts the game play least. Of all the games I play yours are the only ones that offer zero support on the weekends.

I understand that people can't work around the clock, but perhaps you shouldn't release new events if you're not 100% sure they'll work as intended. Even just having someone from the company post that you're aware of the situation over the weekend would go a long way toward our good will. This is not an isolated issue, time and again your events malfunction (at the start and end especially) which makes it very hard to be charitable about these things.

Red face Dragon story Dino level 200

I?m playing dragon story tales and stuck on level 3 as wont give me any aqua crowns for breading I?ve breezed several times and received none so can?t go any further until I get my crowns could you please take care of this ASAP so I can finish tales
    Dragon story
    Dino level 200

Rhino Keeper

Cannot collect Aquar Crowns from breeding!!!!!

I am getting no Aquar Crowns from breeding and this is impacting current dragon tales. I have already crafted Seaking dragon. Please address ASAP. Open support ticket 2531572. Opened on Saturday 7/28 @7:29 am, but no response yet.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

The Honorable Panda
    This has been reported.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Update:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi, everyone. There were a small number of players who were not able to receive Aquar Crowns from breeding for the Dragon Tales. This has been resolved and impacted users have been compensated. We apologize for the error.

If you have a question about your account, please contact support or update your existing request. Thank you!
    (See support link in my signature).

The Honorable Panda
    Everyone's game should now be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This should now be completed for impacted players.