View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I did like this Event

7 70.00%
  • I did not like this Event

2 20.00%
  • I would not finish in Time

4 40.00%
  • Queen Dragon

3 30.00%
  • Merfolk Dragon

8 80.00%
  • Palm Dragon

5 50.00%
  • Sunken Prince Dragon

6 60.00%
  • SeaWitch Dragon

6 60.00%
  • Aquar Tree

1 10.00%
  • Aquar Chest

0 0%
  • Aquarian Rune

0 0%
  • Aquarian Throne

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sea Sages Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinns28 View Post
    I’m so furious! I’ve spent over 200 gold and still can’t get a palm It should not be that difficult to breed an allegedly “common” dragon!!!!
    I haven't had any luck breeding the Palm either. Time to give up!

Farm Supplier
    Chapter 10 act 4 craft and decorate with Aquarian throne, can we craft ahead of time and just not place it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    Chapter 10 act 4 craft and decorate with Aquarian throne, can we craft ahead of time and just not place it?
    Yes, start crafting, just don't place until you are at that step.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    My sunken prince on both accounts is SO USELESS in battle!!!! Stuck on chapter 9 part 1....so frustrating

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    My sunken prince on both accounts is SO USELESS in battle!!!! Stuck on chapter 9 part 1....so frustrating
    Me too!! Haven?t won a single battle with him. Stuck all day 😡

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Me too!! Haven?t won a single battle with him. Stuck all day ��
    Are your dragons still below level 10?
    My rule of thumb when it comes to battling with the second dragon is to try to have enough food to get it at level 10 or above for battles. I also use the chart on the tournament threads to see what the element of the super rare would be good against and wait for the dragon the dragon I know it can beat to show up in the arena. Many times I used other dragons to beat the arena dragon while waiting for the perfect opponent and it didn't take long. It's better than losing and having to wait two hours for the dragon to heal. In a moment, I will post the elements tropic are good against and ones that you should avoid.

Good Dragons To Beat With Sunken Prince: Red, Elemental, Stone, White, Metal, Pink

Avoid Using Sunken Prince Against: Yellow, Fairytale, Mythic, Any Arctic Isles Dragon, Blue
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 08-05-18 at 09:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mito12222 View Post
    My bad I used adrift princess instead of sunken since they have same elements. Thanks for confirmation ��
    this happened to me too.
    after three battles (have to battle one with other dragons to get over that), i found out that act progress was still 0/ 2 , that's when i realized i might have used Adrift instead of sunken prince.

what is the point of having two tales dragon , with identical color/ element combo within such a small period of time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Are your dragons still below level 10?
    My rule of thumb when it comes to battling with the second dragon is to try to have enough food to get it at level 10 or above for battles. I also use the chart on the tournament threads to see what the element of the super rare would be good against and wait for the dragon the dragon I know it can beat to show up in the arena. Many times I used other dragons to beat the arena dragon while waiting for the perfect opponent and it didn't take long. It's better than losing and having to wait two hours for the dragon to heal. In a moment, I will post the elements tropic are good against and ones that you should avoid.

Good Dragons To Beat With Sunken Prince: Red, Elemental, Stone, White, Metal, Pink

Avoid Using Sunken Prince Against: Yellow, Fairytale, Mythic, Any Arctic Isles Dragon, Blue
    Thx skyharbor for the tips luckily I was finally able to get thru the battles by the time I went to sleep yesterday. Next time I will try to level up the second dragon earlier before it has to battle.

Can anyone explain how the neighbor requests work? I sent out requests last night for maps not thinking it would affect my ability to get urchins today, but I think it has. I was able to send out the urchins request this morning, but after several hours, I still have not received any, and it usually only takes 30 minutes or so. My other account received them right away. My other account has not received any requests from this account so I assume none of my neighbors have received them. I know they've been sent from my end because of if try to send them again, the game tells me they've already been sent. They're just not being received on the other end. Does anyone know if they will eventually go out today, or am I SOL?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast