View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I did like this Event

7 70.00%
  • I did not like this Event

2 20.00%
  • I would not finish in Time

4 40.00%
  • Queen Dragon

3 30.00%
  • Merfolk Dragon

8 80.00%
  • Palm Dragon

5 50.00%
  • Sunken Prince Dragon

6 60.00%
  • SeaWitch Dragon

6 60.00%
  • Aquar Tree

1 10.00%
  • Aquar Chest

0 0%
  • Aquarian Rune

0 0%
  • Aquarian Throne

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Sages Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    SEA SAGES
    HO HUM I’m so over the Tropic strain Dragons.

Quote:
    "Food Costs
    (Unfortunately food costs were raised back to the expensive cost they used to be)

Palm to level 6: 415 food
    Merfolk to level 14: 234,975 food
    Sunken Prince to level 12: 110,460 food
    TOTAL: 345,380 food"

Thanks for including the food costs - that's us out, we "only" have 236,000 altogether. Planting the 20 hour crops for the other activity really reduces your yield. Shame because the Tales is the one event we can usually complete.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    A Common dragon?
    I hope it is a mistake. 234k apples needed to raise a Common to 15.
    Likely to skip this DT or just stop after the first dragon.
    Too many Tropic dragons already.
    It should be classed as Rare and it maybe admitted by Storm8 that the classification is in error!

Even if it is a Rare, it is actually not a lot if you look at the Rainbows! Rainbow 886,450, Double, Triple, Glasswing and Sentinel all the same to level 15, havent checked the others yet but Triple is the next to go to 15 only 7 currently!

Anyone else having an issue with not getting the first sand token in chapter 1? I received the sand token in chapter 2 but I am one short and I am unable to craft my Merfolk dragon.

UPDATE: I submitted a support ticket when I could not craft the Merfolk without having to spend 500 in gold to go further in the event. It is going on five days now and all I have gotten is an automated reply ticket. Does anyone know how long support usually takes to resolve problems during events? I am afraid the event will be over before they fix my problem.
    Last edited by dizzytizzy; 07-31-18 at 10:51 AM.

I am not getting any aqua crowns for breeding so I cannot craft the first dragon. I have completed two breeds and no crowns. Is this happening to anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    No aqua crowns from breeding in chapter 2

Executive Chef
    I'm over the tropic dragons. I don't like the first dragon at all, no way I am raising that thing up. I finally have food reserves after LB and I'm going to keep it that way. Itting this one out, farming and playing in peace the next 10 days.

New Resident

Emy

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I am not getting any aqua crowns for breeding so I cannot craft the first dragon. I have completed two breeds and no crowns. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Me too

I am in total shock...after not being able to breed the common dragon in the last Dragon Tales and didn't get past level six, I breed the Palm Dragon on the first try? Is it too early to think that the developers have fixed the code or am I still hopelessly hopeful??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LyannaTargaryn View Post
    I am in total shock...after not being able to breed the common dragon in the last Dragon Tales and didn't get past level six, I breed the Palm Dragon on the first try? Is it too early to think that the developers have fixed the code or am I still hopelessly hopeful??
    What combo did u use?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast