Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not getting global leaderboard prizes

Rhino Keeper

Not getting global leaderboard prizes

Anyone know when the global leaderboard prizes are awarded? I got my local prizes but I didn't get my global prizes yet. I'm pretty sure that i havent gotten them at all since they started this global thing but I didn't really pay attention to what I had in resources at the time so wasn't sure if I did get them or not. This time I made sure I knew exactly what I had on both accounts and have not seen any change in the totals of the resources that I'm supposed to get for my prizes.

The Honorable Panda
    Try force closing your game to see if they show up. If not, please contact support.

See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

No prizes here

I finished in the 750-1000 group, and did not get my global prizes, even with multiple closes.

I asked everyone in our household to track their apples. They all finished in the 101-1000 range.

None of them got their global prizes either.

As this seems like a problem with at least the whole 101-1000 category, is the best way to resolve it individual support requests, potentially in the hundreds or more?

Banned
    I was in 2000 to 2250 group and didn't get global prizes either. Pretty sure I didn't get in last one either.
    It's amazing the poor quality assurance in S8. Can you imagine if they were involved in making cars?

Nightclub Owner
    Well, here we are a day later and still no GLB prizes have turned up for the vast majority of us. I know that the s8 office is usually closed on the weekend so I wanted to ask a mod: Should we start putting in claim tickets now so they are ready for the s8 employees on Monday morning or is someone currently working on this and we should just wait?

This is very frustrating, nearly every person says they need the promised 100,000 food that was the promised prize if they are to finish the current event so the longer it takes to receive our prizes, the longer it takes for us to participate in the new DT event.

The Honorable Panda
    This has been reported .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    i read that the global prizes were changed so i re-check , i was in 1000-1250 global rank , my prize must be 1001-2500= 10 MM and 25 000 Food

Im rechecking my planning and i finish the leaderboard with 67296 food

Right now im in 75446 , that only 8150 food above my planning

I dont feed any dragon since the end of leaderboard so im 100% convinced that i not received the prize from the global leaderboard
    As update: i never see the pop up for global prizes, only the one for local prizes.

Attachment 46396

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    As update: i never see the pop up for global prizes, only the one for local prizes.

Attachment 46396
    I've never received a pop up for the GLB prizes, but I'm also fairy sure I've never received the actual GLB prizes either so that figures.

We should not have to force close our game in order to get rewards. This should have been fixed by now. It appears all players in the 101?1000 range did not receive rewards. I did not play the tales event this time because my food was completely depleted and was expecting 100,000 food. This is unacceptable.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats s8, you've found my breaking point. After six years, over 1,000 dragons and who knows how much money--I'm out. Why go out of your way to change the GLB prizes to include food only to not deliver said prizes to the vast majority of the players? If this was an isolated incident I could maybe let it slide but this is just the latest (seemingly intentional) pitfall in a long line over the last year. In order to finish the LB, a player MUST spend gold, that's simple math, so all your customers paid gold to reach a certain mark in the GLB only to be denied the prizes they were promised. This is wrong and there is no justification or reasoning that will excuse it.

I was willing to wait all weekend until Monday for you to deal with an issue that you knew about before your office closed on Friday. Only to learn that we who haven't gotten our prizes yet will not be getting them ever which is a real slap in the face. I'm not alone in not receiving the items promised, it's dozens -if not hundreds- of players who received nothing (no food, maps, or essence) for their efforts so the mistake is obviously on your end. Surely we can't all have no idea of our inventory or be so awful at math that we're miscalculating by 100,000!

By not addressing this issue and claiming that ALL OF US are wrong and you did in fact send our prizes is just ridiculous and makes it clear that you don't value our patronage in any way, shape or form. Well, after all this time, I'm finally getting your message loud and clear so I'm done playing and paying you for inadequate service and a game that is a shadow of it once was.

Shame on you s8!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast