Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: I Scream, You Scream - 2018 Jul 26 (5 days)

Juey, the beignets are made on the basic oven, not the stove.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Juey, the beignets are made on the basic oven, not the stove.
    not well... Thanks for pointing it out, correction done!
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Juey and everyone else who posted the goals

Executive Chef
    Are we really gonna sit back and act like the new ice creams on the ice cream machine are just recolored versions of the old ice creams?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Are we really gonna sit back and act like the new ice creams on the ice cream machine are just recolored versions of the old ice creams?
    We all commented on that like 10 goals ago.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    We all commented on that like 10 goals ago.
    Usually the recolored food in Restaurant is appropriated from Bakery (and vice versa). But they were so lazy this time not only is it from the same game it's from the same appliance!

Nightclub Owner
    Honestly, I'm so used to all the recolored items that it just passes by without much notice anymore. I do have to say -- the fact that they couldn't even import items from another game or heck, even another RS machine to recolor is a new low. While I appreciate any new content, I have to wonder what exactly is taking up so much of the devs time that for the last year or so they haven't been able to create any truly new content in their games?

I regularly play several s8 games so I know this is not a problem that's relegated to RS/BS, most of the games are cycling through recolored items with very few new items so it seems like they should have lots of time to focus on bettering the games themselves; yet that's not happening either. I know they laid off workers at some point but the updates over the last year would lead one to think that only a handful of overworked employees remain. I yearn for the games as they were when I began, the games that hooked me, ya know?

I agree. They do seem to be a bit low on staff.

I don't mind the repeated recipes actually...as soon as I've finished mastering them I store the appliances. The food quantities are too small IMO, so I never cook them again. But I do not like it when they repeat decorations (tables, chairs etc).

I've just started step 3 of the goal. I can see on here there are some 22hr recipes so I'll start cooking those now. Thanks again everyone for posting the goal steps as its very helpful!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Are we really gonna sit back and act like the new ice creams on the ice cream machine aren't just recolored versions of the old ice creams?
    Uh huh.

Fashion Designer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-07-29 23_55_26.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	46379  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast