Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: GOAL: Bakehouse Rock! - 2018 Jul 26 (15 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    I'm still cooking vintage sodas those 7 hrs, but I thought finishing 3 parts of side goal I'll be bale to get side-goal final prize, not ffrom main goal, this one Attachment 46464 or this I'll get just after I'll finishe cooking 15 sodas?
    Did you double check in the decor tab? I did finish the side goal and got the drive-in car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A0A9584-DC5A-4099-8217-AA0BE4447489.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	46466
    Last edited by Sebsmommy15; 08-03-18 at 02:26 PM.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Did you double check in the decor tab? I did finish the side goal and got the drive-in car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A0A9584-DC5A-4099-8217-AA0BE4447489.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	46466
    oh silly me, i got it, i pictured wrong picture, and didn't click for further pictures in my decor tab and wondering where's my prize lol, i finally found it there, thank you Kooky Panda and Sebsmommy15 for trying to help me

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    oh silly me, i got it, i pictured wrong picture, and didn't click for further pictures in my decor tab and wondering where's my prize lol, i finally found it there, thank you Kooky Panda and Sebsmommy15 for trying to help me
    Glad you found your goal reward
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Fashion Designer
    Not Getting credit for Purchase,,',,,,,,

I have bought FOUR Rockin' Diner tables to complete the goal but they are not showing up as bought in the goal. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-04-18 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Merged threads / posts

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    What aren't you getting credit for?
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

think it's referring to counters not tables

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post

I have bought FOUR Rockin' Diner tables to complete the goal but they are not showing up as bought in the goal. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    I think this is confusing - I bought tables and chairs called rocking diner and then found counters. The goal is referring to counters

Cute goal!! Love the colorful recipes!! Thank you S8.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011