Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Appliance Question

Executive Chef

Bakery Story Appliance Question

Some might remember that I recently had mistakenly put an oven in storage when I reached the appliance level at that time. Well, I'm not at Level 37 and eligible for another appliance. I want to make sure I understand and not botch it up again. LOL Do I understand correctly, that if I have an oven in storage and I put that oven back on the bakery floor, I lose my appliance eligibility for an appliance?

Thank you for your help.

Executive Chef
    I meant that I am now at Level 37. Sorry ... don't know how to edit.

Senior Moderator
    If another appliance slot has opened up, you can either take out an appliance you had previously purchased and stored, or you can buy a different appliance. You can store all of your appliance, and you will still be able to have the same number - let's say 10 appliances - at once. So if you have 10 ovens out, you can store all 10, and then have 10 drink machines. Or any combination of the appliances, up to 10.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Thank you, greygull!

Senior Moderator
    You've very welcome!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Yes you are right that's why people normally switch appliences out when they can't add anymore and there's a new one

Took me forever to figure out!! I was on level 40-something. So frustrated, I thought I had to sell my appliance at a huge coin loss, never crossed my mind that I could put it in the storage until I started noticing more and more nbrs had tons of cookies and cake but no single oven, only tons of drink mixers and vice versa. So I tried storing and HALLELUJA!! I was so happy but then I thought it was funny how I didn't figure it out until so long after..

Executive Chef
    Haha same with me. I was like at level 41 and when I figured it out I was like..... :\ seriously? I could have been completing all of those goals faster?

Senior Moderator
    Only catch to it - don't store an appliance that's in the middle of cooking. The food/drink will be gone, and there's no getting it back (I did that a few times myself )
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Dont store a counter that has food on it too. Learned it the hard way...... 20 times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast