Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bakehouse Rock! - 2018 Jul 26 (15 days)

Thank you KAPPY ....juey and bakerling...now I can understand the goal well...😊😊😘

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Attachment 46323

Attachment 46324
    Attachment 46325
    Attachment 46326

The Final Goal Prize is Rockabilly Band (4 X 4) Display worth 65 Gems. Get 1 Free when you completed the Goal.

Attachment 46327
    Hi Bakerling, thanks so much for the info. But there seems to be a problem with the photos. They will not load it just says attachment. Not sure if this is only me or not.

Again thank you for your time and efforts

Xx
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    Hi Bakerling, thanks so much for the info. But there seems to be a problem with the photos. They will not load it just says attachment. Not sure if this is only me or not.

Again thank you for your time and efforts

Xx

That is why I don’t like to post at forum most of the time. I don’t know why the photo becomes Attachments.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the goal details!

Love the vintage look and since there was a goal similar to this last year I can make a nice theme in my bakery.

I love the recipes as well, so cute!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Bakery Story Side Goals

Storm 8, are you kidding me with these side goal prizes. Can you not offer some of us long term players, new side goal prizes? This is really getting old

Thank you very much, Bakerling for posting all Goals info. Even without the photos, the attachments are all well descriptive & informational. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone please tell me the side goals.
    Thank you Bakerling for all your help.☺

Farm Supplier
    My wish for today: that we could put a like on these comments. Sometimes I don't want to say my taught especially if another player just said it. A like box would be awesome!!!

Farm Supplier
    I don't see a side goal yet. Time will tell.

Executive Chef
    I think we have to request sugar knobs cuz I can’t find any in my gift section. Is anyone starting the second appliance yet? That’s real annoying if that’s true cuz not everyone play in the summer. It makes it harder to build the appliances.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast