Thread: Stormie

Stormie

For heaven's sake stormie do some redecorating!!!

Host(ess)
    lmao I agree!

Stormies

Anyone think that it's about time that stormie redecorated? Provide a wee bit of inspiration? Couldn't be that difficult.

Fashion Designer
    It's be nice if Stormie would redecorate with each new goal, so we could see the goal stuff on display, but it might be harder than if regular players did it.

Yes! I think it's about time....I offered since it's my fav thing to do with this game but didn't hear back...

Host(ess)
    Stormie please decorate your place during each goal. Thanks.

Please, please, please redecorate!

They still have thanksgiving decorations up and its almost valentines day! Spoiled food everywhere. What kind of example is this? You want us to spend our real life money on a game that cant be bothered to change the decorations with the season let alone the goals? Its disgraceful.

So is that some sort of game driven player? Is that why I can?t delete it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ishmaelthegreat View Post
    So is that some sort of game driven player? Is that why I can?t delete it?
    Yes, Stormie's account was created way back when mainly as a way to display new items from updates. It used to be that Stormie's would be redecorated with every update to display the new items so players could see what the items looked like when placed though it's not been maintained by anyone or used in this way for years.

Despite this, Stormie is still guaranteed to answer your requests rather quickly - a lot of players like to wait until they receive their daily 20 requests fills and then send a request to Stormie so they can get an extra request fill each day.